Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Business, Finance, and Investing

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2007, 03:00 PM

Default Funny Locking Policy

I recently posted a graph (link below) of sub 1-minute trading in a popular equity derivative. Not many have access to this level of market organization and with the market in such flux I though the post might be of interest to traders with a short term technical bent.

While some might not like the short term approach and some might not understand the material, there is NO spam and nothing to offend anyone or in anyway violate terms of use of this site. I offer/advertise no product or service because I offer none.

Why lock this post. Why not give some idication to the OP who locked it and why. If the post violates some rule wouldn't it be best to let the op know how he violated the rules so he could avoid it in the future instead of just locking the thread without any indication of why it was locked and by whom.

Certainly the function of an effective moderator should be more of a guide and less of a big brother.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showth...=0#Post11616820
Old 08-12-2007, 03:08 PM

Default Re: Funny Lockinghttp://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php Policy

Post didn't say anything. "Traders can make profits" does not qualify as a good post on a discussion board because there is nothing to discuss.

Now I'm locking this thread. If you want to ask more questions about this, PM me.
Closed Thread