Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-11-2006, 01:59 PM

Default Re: CCU...gone?

Good Lord. There are many people who have mot been paid. FON has stated that he is done and will not be paying anyone. It's time for those who have information on him to post it, so that those slighted can seek legal recourse.
Old 12-11-2006, 03:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Don't know what they teach in business school these days, but customer support is about what the customer needs, not what is beneficial or important to you.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is true, assuming that the firm plans to continue to operate…whereby customer support has a reciprocal relation to customer satisfaction, which has an obvious and direct correlation to customer retention. In the past, I’ve done everything in my power to provide the best possible customer support and thereby encourage user loyalty, however, at this point; I have no intention of bending over backwards in unnoticed and unappreciated attempts to maintain customer goodwill. I don’t mean to sound like an a-hole, I’m just being honest…firms are only “customer-oriented” because of the benefit that orientation will have for the firm; perhaps you should look over some literature on profit maximization.
Old 12-11-2006, 06:01 PM

I sent my id for verification before your deadline (11/18). I didn't receive an answer since.
Where is my customer support?
I followed your terms, now verify and pay me.
Old 12-11-2006, 07:37 PM

What about my capt cooks payment?? its $250. You said you were going to check on it but I have not heard back from you
Old 12-12-2006, 01:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Don't know what they teach in business school these days, but customer support is about what the customer needs, not what is beneficial or important to you.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is true, assuming that the firm plans to continue to operate…whereby customer support has a reciprocal relation to customer satisfaction, which has an obvious and direct correlation to customer retention. In the past, I’ve done everything in my power to provide the best possible customer support and thereby encourage user loyalty, however, at this point; I have no intention of bending over backwards in unnoticed and unappreciated attempts to maintain customer goodwill. I don’t mean to sound like an a-hole, I’m just being honest…firms are only “customer-oriented” because of the benefit that orientation will have for the firm; perhaps you should look over some literature on profit maximization.

[/ QUOTE ]

In other words, I got mine so who cares about the people who are still owed money.
Old 12-12-2006, 01:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
In other words, I got mine so who cares about the people who are still owed money.

[/ QUOTE ]

"Owed money" in who's estimation? As far as I'm concerned, everyone who is "owed" payment (according to our Terms & Conditions) has been paid. There are a few members still waiting on manual credits, and others still waiting on the final word from the 'lucks, but at this point those people aren't "owed" payment...they're simply waiting to find out if they are.
Old 12-12-2006, 02:16 AM

They aren't 'owed payment' somehow according to you....they just have 'not been yet'.
What semantical sillyness dude.

Is there any way possible you can contact the people who have not been paid and let them know what's going on with their specific situation?
Seriously, this shouldn't be too hard to do and it would hardly be 'bending over backwards' on your part.
Old 12-12-2006, 09:47 AM

FON
As you get older you will start to understand the maxim "What goes around, comes around". Respect for other people goes a long way. You are obviously a clever guy, but you don't have to prove it every time you open your mouth.

You'd be surprised how people's paths cross in unexpected ways. Who knows when you might be looking for the goodwill from someone who sees you as disrespectful and selfish.

Just for the record, I am an equity partner in a law firm. Most of my new clients come from recommendations from other clients, or because someone remembered me doing them a favour or just being nice to them at some time in the past (when there was nothing in it for me).

Commanding respect is a valuable commodity and can open a lot of doors. If the attitudes you display on this forum carry over into "real life" you may find yourself not being as successful as you think you deserve to be.
Old 12-12-2006, 11:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

"Owed money" in who's estimation? As far as I'm concerned, everyone who is "owed" payment (according to our Terms & Conditions) has been paid. There are a few members still waiting on manual credits, and others still waiting on the final word from the 'lucks, but at this point those people aren't "owed" payment...they're simply waiting to find out if they are.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please show me where, in your T&C, it says that my offer, after being approved, is subject to your getting paid for it...
Old 12-13-2006, 12:12 AM

'Luck completions that have been approved but not yet paid are actually considered to be denied, we simply haven't updated the status of those claims as we had hoped to be able to negotiate a more favorable outcome.