Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-08-2006, 12:17 AM

Default Re: CCU...gone?

so you gave up track to practice with a division 3 school. who are we kidding bro, you didnt play football....you practiced with the guys and got to travel with the team (maybe). and quit after your soph year for what reason??

at least in track your slow arse acutally got to get the jersey on and show your stuff. was the coach that recruited you to play football also the coach that told you maybe football isn't for you after your soph year??
Old 12-08-2006, 03:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
so you gave up track to practice with a division 3 school. who are we kidding bro, you didnt play football....you practiced with the guys and got to travel with the team (maybe). and quit after your soph year for what reason??

at least in track your slow arse acutally got to get the jersey on and show your stuff. was the coach that recruited you to play football also the coach that told you maybe football isn't for you after your soph year??

[/ QUOTE ]

Not that I'm sober right now...but I'm glad you think you know so much about me. Yes, I gave up track (where I was sprint team captain for the team that produced 2004 National Indoor Track Championship winner in the 60 meter dash (6.82), Gatorade New York State Track Athlete of the Year and 2004 New York State 100 (10.60) and 200 meter champion) to play football for a Division III school that is currently 12-1 and will be competing in the DIII Final Four Saturday. Actually, the coach that recruited me is the same coach that I met with after deciding to leave the team...because he wanted to know what caused me to come to such a decision. I don't claim to be a world-class athlete...I claim to be a DIII caliber wide receiver. I have my reasons for leaving the team...but honestly I could care less what you think...because while I'm here living my life, you're sitting at your computer trying to figure out why your life is such a tragedy. Maybe if you pulled yourself away from your computer for a few hours a day you'd find yourself some friends, and maybe, if you're lucky, something to make your life seem worth living. Best of luck to you, sir.
Old 12-08-2006, 04:38 AM

Take it to PMs. Nobody [censored] cares.
Old 12-08-2006, 10:24 AM

seriously, wtf?

FON defending his athleticism or whatever is really strange.
EZ going out of his way to look up this stuff is even stranger.
FON may also want to stop talking about himself for just one second to address the folks who still haven't been paid.
Old 12-08-2006, 12:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not that I'm sober right now...but I'm glad you think you know so much about me. Yes, I gave up track (where I was sprint team captain for the team that produced 2004 National Indoor Track Championship winner in the 60 meter dash (6.82), Gatorade New York State Track Athlete of the Year and 2004 New York State 100 (10.60) and 200 meter champion) to play football for a Division III school that is currently 12-1 and will be competing in the DIII Final Four Saturday. Actually, the coach that recruited me is the same coach that I met with after deciding to leave the team...because he wanted to know what caused me to come to such a decision. I don't claim to be a world-class athlete...I claim to be a DIII caliber wide receiver. I have my reasons for leaving the team...but honestly I could care less what you think...because while I'm here living my life, you're sitting at your computer trying to figure out why your life is such a tragedy. Maybe if you pulled yourself away from your computer for a few hours a day you'd find yourself some friends, and maybe, if you're lucky, something to make your life seem worth living. Best of luck to you, sir.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who cares about sports, how about some commentary about how you managed to get thru Future Business Leaders, with such a poor opinion of customer service?
Old 12-08-2006, 01:13 PM

My post last night came after a thist-quenching night at the bar...I apologize for boring you all. Nonetheless, I don't have a poor opinion of customer service, there is just no benefit in my continuing to offer support...especially when my doing so takes time away from things that are far more important to me right now (i.e. academics).
Old 12-08-2006, 02:37 PM

you're not going to at least provide some sort of answer for the people who say they still haven't been paid?
Old 12-09-2006, 09:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
you're not going to at least provide some sort of answer for the people who say they still haven't been paid?

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 12-09-2006, 11:07 AM

I thought I was one of the last few manual credits outstanding for SIA, but I don't see my referral ID (1243) on the latest list. Any info. you can offer? PM me if you like. Thanks.
Old 12-11-2006, 05:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Nonetheless, I don't have a poor opinion of customer service, there is just no benefit in my continuing to offer support...especially when my doing so takes time away from things that are far more important to me right now

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't know what they teach in business school these days, but customer support is about what the customer needs, not what is beneficial or important to you.