Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-25-2007, 12:52 PM

Default Re: 25-50 6 max deep stacks on Stars

[ QUOTE ]
you should have charity tables that play like bad beat tables- except when you the bad beat occurs, you can contribute to the charity of your choice and pokerstars will match half the jackpot. That would be for the people who play more for pleasure than profit I guess.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is a very interesting idea.
Old 09-25-2007, 12:53 PM

Chinese Poker, Chinese Poker, Chinese Poker - anywhere from a dime a point to 1k a point - I wouldn't play that high but I know there are some degenerates out there who would.
Old 09-25-2007, 12:55 PM

Badugi, mixed games with Badugi/Triple Draw in them.
Old 09-25-2007, 01:00 PM

Chinese Poker plz!!
Old 09-25-2007, 01:02 PM

Thanks Daniel, I really appreciate what you're doing to help address the players concerns, and actually getting [censored] done!
Old 09-25-2007, 01:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not so sure about deeper games being a good idea for the site. I understand why a player like yourself might like that, but I think you can understand why that probably isn't something that a site would be too excited about. It's something I'll revisit in the future, but for now, let's take things one step at a time and see how the subtle changes are recieved.

As for your other suggestions, the one I probably like best is the 50-100 NL, but again, it's not something I want to bombard them with right away.

[/ QUOTE ]

I definitely understand, and I don't have unrealistic expectations off all my suggestions going through.

These two though should be easy to implement and wouldn't change the game dynamic at all:

[ QUOTE ]

-When someone runs out of time, make them check rather than fold.

-Make the chip, card, and warning sounds less harsh.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
As much as I like this change, I hope it doesn't take into affect because of PokerStars' 24 hours time bank.
Old 09-25-2007, 01:18 PM

Daniel, it would be really great if you get Stars to get rid of the Empty Seat boxes in the "No Images" themes. There's really no clean way to mod this on the user end. It's very difficult to quickly tell how many players are seated when playing 6+ tables because the Empty Seat markers look too much like player boxes.

All Stars would need to do is make the cash player boxes work like the tourneys.

In a SNG, when players leave their boxes disappear. That's also the way it's done in cash games at many sites. It would be great if Stars could start doing this.
Old 09-25-2007, 01:20 PM

ANTES IN NO LIMIT HOLDEM PLEASE
Old 09-25-2007, 01:35 PM

a "show one card" function and a "pick a card function"

oh and add to that a rabbitcam, live straddle option and the option to run it twice.

and i want some bricks i can trow in the pot instead of chips [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 09-25-2007, 01:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Daniel, it would be really great if you get Stars to get rid of the Empty Seat boxes in the "No Images" themes. There's really no clean way to mod this on the user end. It's very difficult to quickly tell how many players are seated when playing 6+ tables because the Empty Seat markers look too much like player boxes.

All Stars would need to do is make the cash player boxes work like the tourneys.

In a SNG, when players leave their boxes disappear. That's also the way it's done in cash games at many sites. It would be great if Stars could start doing this.

[/ QUOTE ]

yup i second this.

btw, someone sais deepstacked with antes. but with antes, arent u making the game shallower because theres more money in the pot, so basically making the blinds almost double? hence 200bb with antes becomes like 100bb without. am i missing something as to why deepstacked with antes is desirable?