Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-15-2007, 01:53 AM

Default Re: RiverFenix\'s random advice, learnings, truths, etc about women.

I'll add a piece of advice:

Try not to get in serious relationships with girls with parents who got divorced during their formative years (hard to find nowadays, I know). They're almost invariably [censored] up in some way.
Old 03-15-2007, 02:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Colorblind – Counting Crows

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? I thought you had a lot of good points...this just struck me as odd.
Old 03-15-2007, 03:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
D’yer Mak’er – Led Zeppelin

[/ QUOTE ]

You must be joking.
Old 03-15-2007, 03:47 AM

Great advice, seriously.

[ QUOTE ]
A spritz of cologne in the hair before you go out is key. That is if you don’t have fancypants smelling shampoo.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would caution be very very careful not to overdo this. Too much cologne is pretty disgusting to a lot of women.

After living with a couple girls and basically being a fly on the wall for all their girl stuff here's what I learned:

Women are very good at not asking the questions they don't want to hear the answer to. Don't offer anything potentially hurtfull w/o being asked, even if it feels so obvious it's like an elephant in the room.

When you first meet a girl, in the time before your next encounter either she's going to completely obsess about you, or she's going to be mildly interested at best. There is no middle ground. It should be pretty easy to figure out which category you're in and play accordingly.

When women deal with each other it's all about being positive. You can say anything you want behind your friend's back, but you better be supportive to her face. With men it's often the opposite. I think this may be the single biggest source of hurt feelings, misunderstandings, etc. between younger men and women.

A friendly hello and a smile whenever you come home, even if you're feeling like crap, makes a huge difference to household harmony. Women get this a lot better than men. Same goes for interior decoration.

Ultimately everyone just wants to get what they want. Men and women simply have different ways of going about it. Neither is higher or lower on the moral scale. (my opinion)
Old 03-15-2007, 04:11 AM

Good choice: "In Your Eyes" Peter Gabriel
Old 03-15-2007, 04:27 AM

im so happy my gf hates perfumes, colognes, fruit smelling sprays, body lotions and anything else besides baby powder and the natural smell of soap. cologne is [censored] nasty.
Old 03-15-2007, 04:29 AM

"Girls either genuinely like giving head or they do it because they expect something in return."

or its done soley for your benefit which is the #1 reason imho.
Old 03-15-2007, 11:18 AM

I think it would be a good thread if everyone put songs you could put on a MO (makeout) mix. Not sure if it's been done before. Portishead makes some songs that a lot, lot of women like but I don't know if it was quite universal to include across the list.

Ikonoclast,
I agree somewhat in that girls who like oral may have more confidence. However, girls who prefer oral feel that it's you pleasing them and they are satisfied getting off that way and that comes back to the whole princess thing. Girls who prefer fingering are thinking about what comes next and prefer the real thing.

BPS,
95%+ will be better liars. Theyre awful ones, sure, but on a whole women are better because they have the ability to direct conversations better.

calmb4storm,
Yeah, colorblind is one of those emotional songs. I was surprised too.

Ads,
Love song with lotsa sexual ohhs and ahhs. You don't agree? I thought this was one of the better examples for rock and roll.

Yeah, never overdo the the cologne or any scent for that matter. It can't hurt to put a spray of a good cologne on.
Old 03-15-2007, 11:37 AM

You two are thinking too hard (although the fact that you are thinking about it at all is a huge compliment to both of you). Oral is usually the best way to make us come (direct stimulation to the clitoris), but sometimes we just want to get both, or get one, before total penetration.

Don't overthink yourselves, just ask. And if the chick is too timid, keep on asking, until she is comfortable giving answers. It may take a few times, but eventually she will tell you what she wants and/or guide you in the right direction.

The difference between passive and dominant women isn't necessarily whether we like oral or not, it's mostly how we communicate what we want, and how quickly we are willing to communicate what we want and have you do it.

Also, some women are very, very aggressive and dominant in real life, but passive in bed. This is not as rare as you'd think. I tend to be extremely masculine and assertive IRL, but take a more passive role in sex. It's more of a turn-on than you'd believe, especially with a partner who knows this, and can himself be dominant sexually.

Felicia [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
"They’re two types of women in the world, those who like to be fingered and those who prefer oral. Most like both, but every single one has a preference. Women who like to be eaten out believe they are princesses. It’s harder to find a word to classify women who prefer to be fingered but in general they’re more sexually aggressive, like alpha males, and are more self-confident."

I think you have it backwards here. Usually the women who like to get eaten out like it because they feel like they are in control over the guy. In my experience, the girls who liked being fingered usually lacked a backbone or were too self conscious to voice their opinions (especially in the bed). The ones who like to get eaten out usually are the ones that are more confident, and usually a lot better in bed too.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 03-15-2007, 11:39 AM

river,

I agree that girls are generally better liars, and better at detecting lies. What I meant to say is that most people are really, really bad liars.