Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-27-2007, 11:52 PM

Default Moneybookers Problems?

Party has been my primary site for a long time now, and with their removal of neteller as a deposit option, I kinda got into a bad situation.

Saturday I was stuck fairly bad and was getting tilty, so I decided to cash out pretty much everything in my party account and take the rest of the weekend off. Sunday I woke up to find out Party wasn't a deposit option anymore. Fortunately I had access to some money in Moneybookers and attempted to make two deposits ($500 limit; bleh) on Party and one on UB earlier tonight. Neither site recieved them immediately as they used to, although moneybookers is still showing the three payments as sent.

Should I be worried?
Old 03-28-2007, 12:37 AM

Default Re: Moneybookers Problems?

[ QUOTE ]
Party has been my primary site for a long time now, and with their removal of neteller as a deposit option, I kinda got into a bad situation.

Saturday I was stuck fairly bad and was getting tilty, so I decided to cash out pretty much everything in my party account and take the rest of the weekend off. Sunday I woke up to find out Party wasn't a deposit option anymore. Fortunately I had access to some money in Moneybookers and attempted to make two deposits ($500 limit; bleh) on Party and one on UB earlier tonight. Neither site recieved them immediately as they used to, although moneybookers is still showing the three payments as sent.

Should I be worried?

[/ QUOTE ]

Mine's a much shorter time frame, but I'm having the EXACT same problem. Just opened an MB account today, made small deposits to Party, UB, and Everest. Everest went through right away, still waiting on Party and UB.
Old 03-28-2007, 12:43 AM

Default Re: Moneybookers Problems?

I'm Canadian and frankly I'm probably done with poker...setting up a new account will be a huge hassle. One of the great things with Neteller was that transactions were always very fast....having to wait several days for a transfer from MB to a site is ridiculous but sadly it is only one of a handful of crappy options. The other options such as Epassporte have ridiculous fees ...5% loading fee...lol, what a joke.