Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: How valuable have session reviews been to you?
Very valuable 7 16.67%
Somewhat valuable 18 42.86%
Little Value 5 11.90%
No Value 3 7.14%
Ive never done a review! 9 21.43%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-30-2007, 06:09 AM

Default Re: POKES POKER CASHOUTS

I am another angry Pokes snubbee. I had 3K originally that I requested on October the 20th, and hadn't received anything, so when the Neteller closure went down, I decided to call them again, and they said to request a check. They also seemed to be very optimistic that I would get my money, but perhaps this is what they have been trained to tell the 'angry people' who most certainly call in often.
I requested 2K of my original 3K, and said 'F it', I am gonna play the other K since I am not sure I am gonna see this cash anyway.' I wound up turning the 1K into 6K- so now I have 8K that I NEED tied up with these jokesters. I am ready to support any legal action, especially if I dont see that my payments are processed in the next few days. Much respect to all of you who have put in the hours and tried to get this thing resolved. Let's KEEP IT GOING!! I am new to this site, but am so relieved that there are others out there who are dealing with this BS- and we have a forum to discuss it. Let's stay active and focused and make this thing happen. Anyone know any good lawyers, or at least have someone that they can ask who knows a good (International, I am guessing) lawyer? Anyways, I have to hit the hay, but FIGHT ON MY BROTHERS!! -Tony
Old 01-30-2007, 08:09 AM

I have $4200+ pending since late October and I'm in for any action, but I can't take the lead as I'm not educated in the area of legal action. Anyone?
Old 01-30-2007, 10:46 AM

I have 24,3k pending to neteller but I guess that the whole neteller-thing won't be a problem for me since I live in Sweden, will it?
pokespoker.com and futurebet.com is not working at the moment so I can't ask them wether to keep waiting or request a check instead. Great.
Old 01-30-2007, 02:08 PM

I have 61 k pending. And I donīt think it is fair that this company can keep on running when they owe the players such a big amount.

But what can we do?
Old 01-30-2007, 02:48 PM

im owed just short of 7k too from mid/end november. pissed off like e1 else but not sure what more we can do apart from keep at them. obviously i'd be in on any sort of legal action and willing to contribute a portion towards it. keep me updated anyone who cancelled a pendign request and asked for a check instead please.
Old 01-30-2007, 06:43 PM

Hey guys-- will keep you all updated as to whether or not I see any cash from my check requests. Can someone please give me all the pertinent phone numbers and email addresses that could be used to contact people at Futurebet, DGN, whoever! Thanks guys. I am also looking into people who may be able to help us through legal recourse. Keep ROCKIN!!! Tony
Old 01-30-2007, 06:53 PM

Count me in on this law suit.
Old 01-30-2007, 07:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Can someone please give me all the pertinent phone numbers and email addresses that could be used to contact people at Futurebet, DGN, whoever!

[/ QUOTE ]
and

[ QUOTE ]
Count me in on this law suit.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 01-30-2007, 07:24 PM

Just received an email from my affiliate (in response to an email from me) claiming that Pokes is slowly paying people. I am trying to remain hopeful as bleak as things look.

Incidentally, what poker network did Pokes move to? (And who in their right mind would play there now?)

Also, what do you guys plan to do with your taxes? Not claim Pokes winnings and file an amended return if they do manage to pay?
Old 01-30-2007, 07:49 PM