Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2007, 07:27 PM

Default ePassporte Q&A thread

I'm starting this thread because I think it's ridiculous to ask somebody to read through 60 pages of posts to get a few questions answered. This thread is not for people to complain about ePassporte. Rather, it is for people to post questions and for knowledgeable people to answer those questions. So...here are the questions I have:

1) What security measures do they have...that is, what kind of documents will I have to send them to verify I am who I say I am (list is good)? Do you think it is safe to send these documents?

2) When will the above measures be required (at what time in the process)?

3) What sorts of numbers are allowed on ePass? Obviously I cannot pull out $100k in 1 transaction. According to their site, it seems like the maximum allowed per day is $1000. Is this correct or is that per transaction? Basically, what's the most I can pull out on an ePass card via an ATM?

4) What's the best strategy for getting money out? ATM or bank transaction?

5) Which banks accept ePass and which do not?

6) How long would it take to have a fully functional ePass account with a card and everything?

7) Is it a good idea to attach it to a bank account or will the visa card work just fine? Is it possible to get the limits Up-ed without attaching it to a bank account?

8) Are you worried that, with the pending regulations coming in a week or two, your funds will get tied up on ePass like they were with Neteller?

9) Is it a good idea to start an ePass account now, or should I just wait until the regulations come out?

I guess that's it for now.
Old 08-08-2007, 07:49 PM

Default Re: ePassporte Q&A thread

[ QUOTE ]
I'm starting this thread because I think it's ridiculous to ask somebody to read through 60 pages of posts to get a few questions answered.

[/ QUOTE ]

Try the search function, it's between Main Index and Classified Ads.
Old 08-08-2007, 08:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm starting this thread because I think it's ridiculous to ask somebody to read through 60 pages of posts to get a few questions answered.

[/ QUOTE ]

Try the search function, it's between Main Index and Classified Ads.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was referring to the "official EPASSPORTE thread".
Old 08-08-2007, 08:44 PM

You should ask these questions in the existing Official Thread, whether or not you want to read through the twenty pages, in which you would probably find your answers, and much more.
Closed Thread