Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2007, 02:12 AM

Default FTP locks my account for excess transfers, refuse to answer emails.

limitninja falsely accuses me of scamming FTP in various threads in this forum, so I am going to defend myself publicly and tell the real story.

The only thing I am guilty of is transferring money to a lot of people and staking players. Every single one of them (some 2+2'ers) have responded to their emails and submitted the documents they requested (usually ID and a utility bill), but they refuse to unlock my account, my friends' accounts, and some 2+2'ers that I know (limitninja is one, there are others that I won't name).

A few months ago, I asked a supervisor at FTP who I know personally if there would be a problem in buying into FTP and transferring funds to various people I know to stake them for poker. Many of them are 2+2'ers who I will not name in order to protect their privacy. The aforementioned supervisor said it would be fine as long as there was enough play on their accounts and there was no fraud going on (credit card chargebacks, chip dumping, etc). I assured him we would keep it totally clean.

A few months later, my account is locked along with many others on this forum and others I have staked. They locked any account that I transferred to with only a few exceptions, claiming that they wanted to investigate the large number of peer-to-peer transfers I had done (many of them for Stars money in the person-to-person transafer thread). I gladly told them all the information they wanted, submitted my ID and a utility bill, and had the people I was staking do the same. 2+2'ers came to me and asked me what the deal was; I told them to comply with FTP and not make a public scene of it.

This was about a month ago. FTP now refuses to answer my emails (I send them in probably every other day with no answer - not even an automated response) and continues to lock up over $10,000 of my money. Fortunately this isn't a huge blow to me, but it's annoying nonetheless.

I apologize to all who are affected, but I've done nothing wrong and I've done everything FTP asks for. I email them every other day or so and they refuse to respond to emails.

I was hoping not to criticize FTP publicly, but I had no choice.

People who have successfully done transfers with me are asked to post in this thread to show FTP that they are mistaken and give me a good history. Despite limitninja's absolutely baseless claims that I am "scamming" FTP, even he can attest to the fact that I made flawless trades with him.

Mods, I request that you censor limitninja's baseless accusations and get to the facts. Thank you.

EDIT: limitninja apologized in his thread. Ignore the last statement.
Old 07-11-2007, 02:13 AM

Default Re: FTP locks my account for excess transfers, refuse to answer emails

I thought I would play FTP to have access to more games, but I really doubt it now.
Old 07-11-2007, 02:23 AM

Yes KyleB is right I traded with him, he sent me funds on Full Tilt and I sent him money by money order. I am sorry for accusing you kyle as I don't have all the facts, it does seem more likely that one of the people who traded with you somehow scammed full tilt, by either making a fraudulent deposit, by doing a chargeback or by transferring you dumped chips, I am almost sure that only ones affected are the people you transferred money to, not the ones that transferred to you. So you need to ask full tilt where the questionable transfer came from, especially if you know someone who works there.
Old 07-11-2007, 02:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yes KyleB is right I traded with him, he sent me funds on Full Tilt and I sent him money by money order. I am sorry for accusing you kyle as I don't have all the facts, it does seem more likely that one of the people who traded with you somehow scammed full tilt, by either making a fraudulent deposit, by doing a chargeback or by transferring you dumped chips, I am almost sure that only ones affected are the people you transferred money to, not the ones that transferred to you. So you need to ask full tilt where the questionable transfer came from, especially if you know someone who works there.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can guarantee it has nothing to do with someone who I traded with. Their emails to me are very specific and say that it's because of me transferring money to a lot of people.

This apparently is worth locking my account for 3+ weeks and refusing to answer emails, even though last week they said they were close to finishing the investigation.
Old 07-11-2007, 02:26 AM

yes but do you know all the 2+2ers you traded with personally ??
Old 07-11-2007, 02:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
yes but do you know all the 2+2ers you traded with personally ??

[/ QUOTE ]

I know them well enough to know that it's not them. Again, the emails they sent me say it's specifically because of my transfers. I can't go more into detail, but trust me, it's because of this stupid reason.
Old 07-11-2007, 02:29 AM

This is just one more reason why I will not put any more money on Full Joke even though I have rakeback there.
Old 07-11-2007, 02:30 AM

I can't take any more of this time for me to move the BR to the land of gifts instead of RB...
Old 07-11-2007, 02:30 AM

Well this is good enough reason for everyone to boycott Full Tilt, this is my third account that gets locked on there, and none of them got connected to other ones.
Last account got locked I don't know for what, Limitninja account got locked for god knows what. First account got locked because Full Tilt is a retarded joke for a company.
Old 07-11-2007, 02:32 AM

I xferred with KyleB. He is real person. Not Idi, 419, G-Man scamtard.
Closed Thread