Old 08-14-2007, 11:47 PM

Default Re: stupid thought

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
nope

[/ QUOTE ]

You could probably take this as a compliment or an insult depending upon how you look at it....

But for someone who seems like a decent guy at times, you sure come across as arrogant and condescending a lot. Regardless of whether you're right or wrong, it just makes you look immature imo.

[/ QUOTE ]
Maybe he got tired of explaining what has been explained thousands of times before?

[/ QUOTE ]

yep

[/ QUOTE ]

So you were "tired of explaining", so instead of clicking your back button, you instead made a condescending reply...that makes just about zero sense, but ok.
Old 08-15-2007, 09:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
nope

[/ QUOTE ]

You could probably take this as a compliment or an insult depending upon how you look at it....

But for someone who seems like a decent guy at times, you sure come across as arrogant and condescending a lot. Regardless of whether you're right or wrong, it just makes you look immature imo.

[/ QUOTE ]
Maybe he got tired of explaining what has been explained thousands of times before?

[/ QUOTE ]

yep

[/ QUOTE ]KYLEB,
your avatar makes no sense and is annoying and most of your posts are pompous and arrognant so take it for what it is worth [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 08-15-2007, 10:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]

KYLEB,
your avatar makes no sense and is annoying and most of your posts are pompous and arrognant so take it for what it is worth [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

www.ironic.org
Old 08-15-2007, 10:55 AM

Assani..."With that said, you'll never hear me cry that it must be rigged since i can't win there"...Actually,you do this repeatedly.You make sure you word it very safely as to not look like an idiot,but you absolutely imply this all the time.Ive won every site i played on except for pokerstars yada yada yada.You think stars is rigged just because you didnt win there,which is fine but dont BS everyone with the line i quoted.
Old 08-15-2007, 11:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Assani..."With that said, you'll never hear me cry that it must be rigged since i can't win there"...Actually,you do this repeatedly.You make sure you word it very safely as to not look like an idiot,but you absolutely imply this all the time.Ive won every site i played on except for pokerstars yada yada yada.You think stars is rigged just because you didnt win there,which is fine but dont BS everyone with the line i quoted.

[/ QUOTE ]
Or he could just mean that the play is tougher on that site. And he plays some games there because he thinks it will improve his own performance long term.
Old 08-15-2007, 01:08 PM

OP: The next time you have a "stupid thought," please just stop there and do not post.

kthxbye
Old 08-15-2007, 02:02 PM

I've seen more improbable things live than I have online, so can someone explain to me how I get the live boomswitch?
Old 08-15-2007, 03:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
nope

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yep

[/ QUOTE ]KYLEB,

[/ QUOTE ]

and i cant belive i agree with assassi and ogden for once...
what is the zoo coming tooooo.

ya dont be a dick with one word, one line responses. if the topic doesnt interest you enough to provide a helpfull and respectfull response then dont say [censored] clown. (see the irony).
Old 08-15-2007, 08:19 PM

Kyleb is awesome.

Kyleb for mod.
Old 08-15-2007, 08:28 PM

I have a GREAT idea.

Let's start another poker is/is not rigged thread! Hooray!