Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-27-2007, 03:43 PM

Default Re: The Revolution - Game Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i mean, what villager wants to lynch a claiming villager? a villager with powers no less??

im not ruling out the possibility that this game is still a little over my head, but...

[/ QUOTE ]

are you saying you were a wolf when you didn't believe wdcbooks' claim in halloween?

[/ QUOTE ]

keep in mind that, for all intents and purposes, halloween/this game are identical in that there are completely unknown powers/roles
Old 11-27-2007, 03:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i mean, what villager wants to lynch a claiming villager? a villager with powers no less??

im not ruling out the possibility that this game is still a little over my head, but...

[/ QUOTE ]

are you saying you were a wolf when you didn't believe wdcbooks' claim in halloween?

[/ QUOTE ]

no, i was a villager not believing another villager.

i think maybe the same as now...
Old 11-27-2007, 03:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
all im saying is, if books is telling the truth, i dont want to make the same mistakes i made in the halloween game, and just not believe him for the sake of not believing him..

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm saying that its contradictory for you to suddenly think its wolfy for someone to act in this manner. since you just did it yourself as a villager. also, see this from me:

[ QUOTE ]
e) i don't actually think we should be lynching from books/nich today; i just really want to be right about books. the total lack of posting from both of them is really irritating
f) obviously we'd have to lynch nich if we *have* to choose between only those 2

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-27-2007, 03:44 PM

Hi there. I am back. Work is just awful today, so I am enjoying gloating about my wolf nailing abilities. I am absurdly powerful, but not quite so much as it may seem. I was given powers to stretch over an entire game and I am using them up because my back is against the wall. I can use one power each day and night cycle until I am out of points.

I am gloating because I can purchase 'day armor' should I have to, and I suspect I will. In that case the second vote getter dies. If you must lynch me, and Nich is not the second vote getter, then you all deserve a lobotomy. I can excersize this power up to one hour prior to nightfall. For obvious reasons I would rather not do this as it drains my remaining effectiveness.

ALL I ASK IS THAT IF I HAVE TO USE MY POWER I KNOW THAT BY 8:00 TONIGHT.

It would be the height of stupidity if the majority swung from Nich to me in the last five minutes of day. If anyone has any rational objection to this plan I would love to hear about it.
Old 11-27-2007, 03:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no, i was a villager not believing another villager.

i think maybe the same as now...

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, thats what i was trying to point out
Old 11-27-2007, 03:46 PM

but why would books give nich a specific role unless he was telling the truth.

someone is going to have to explain to me the theory about them both being wolves, bc i dont think i get that..

DMK, specifically I would love to hear how you are going to conspiracy theorize about why we shouldn't do this.

[ QUOTE ]
Hi there. I am back. Work is just awful today, so I am enjoying gloating about my wolf nailing abilities. I am absurdly powerful, but not quite so much as it may seem. I was given powers to stretch over an entire game and I am using them up because my back is against the wall. I can use one power each day and night cycle until I am out of points.

I am gloating because I can purchase 'day armor' should I have to, and I suspect I will. In that case the second vote getter dies. If you must lynch me, and Nich is not the second vote getter, then you all deserve a lobotomy. I can excersize this power up to one hour prior to nightfall. For obvious reasons I would rather not do this as it drains my remaining effectiveness.

ALL I ASK IS THAT IF I HAVE TO USE MY POWER I KNOW THAT BY 8:00 TONIGHT.

It would be the height of stupidity if the majority swung from Nich to me in the last five minutes of day. If anyone has any rational objection to this plan I would love to hear about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

i thought you could only use 1 power in a day/night cycle. if you used a seer peek last night, how could you use a power during the day today since it is within a single day/night cycle?

dmk, others. It's almost 3pm. lettuce shift out focus to some of the people who are keeping quiet today. It would appear the wolfs are feeling pretty comfortable about where they stand at this point, and wouldn't get too out of line today.

Wasn't MdoranD goign to post more today? kokiri/Chim/fcbl/LC/kristie/kyro...these people have all been quiet today. Let's be discussing them.
Old 11-27-2007, 03:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
but why would books give nich a specific role unless he was telling the truth.

someone is going to have to explain to me the theory about them both being wolves, bc i dont think i get that..

[/ QUOTE ]

the theory is that books gives up nich, he comes up evil, and books is cleared. the hole in that logic is eventually mustlynch comes around and ppl go "...why is books alive if he's so powerful?"

or, he knows no one will believe the claim, so they lynch books instead and he comes up evil. then, nich would appear to be cleared since he tried to get him lynch.

i don't really subscribe to the theory, but thats what it is