Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2007, 12:55 PM

Default Re: ***SSNL LIFE THREAD [OCT]***

good effort 42
Old 10-22-2007, 01:04 PM

Your trip reports are starting to suck goofy... wtf breakfest
yeah its resident evil

And challenging Japanese to videogames is like challenging elves to shooting bows.. or.. something

And very nice costume 4-2, more pics please
Old 10-22-2007, 03:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]

if she breaks your heart at least you can go to his house and kick his ass

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha... this and the elves comment

you're on fire today [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 10-22-2007, 08:14 PM

wtf is wrong with me?

-about to get high, a girl is on her way over, yet i'm anxiously waiting on a phone call from someone else. blah.

i guess i'm living by the 'life is what happens when you're busy making plans' lame ass yearbook quote [censored].

also,

minus the bear is incredible.
Old 10-23-2007, 12:42 AM

Default Re: Random Music Interlude

quick question about a paper im writing. its for an opinion writing class where cursing/humor/pretty much anything is allowed. the topic is should the legal drinking age be changed. im going to write the paper explaining my new system which involves letting 16 year olds drink as long as theyre not in bars b/c young drunk kids are annoying. that gives an idea of the general voice of the paper. basically, i got this IM from Eagles (on 2p2):
eagles: obv answer
eagles: drinking age = age of sexual consent
eagles: FTWWWWWWWWW

would it be funny to end my paper with something along the lines of somehow quoting him or would that be lame?? we all read out papers out fwiw.
Old 10-23-2007, 01:39 AM

I say write half the paper sober, half drunk, and in the end ask your professor which was more entertaining, informative, etc. Will show the merits of booze.
Old 10-23-2007, 01:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
quick question about a paper im writing. its for an opinion writing class where cursing/humor/pretty much anything is allowed. the topic is should the legal drinking age be changed. im going to write the paper explaining my new system which involves letting 16 year olds drink as long as theyre not in bars b/c young drunk kids are annoying. that gives an idea of the general voice of the paper. basically, i got this IM from Eagles (on 2p2):
eagles: obv answer
eagles: drinking age = age of sexual consent
eagles: FTWWWWWWWWW

would it be funny to end my paper with something along the lines of somehow quoting him or would that be lame?? we all read out papers out fwiw.

[/ QUOTE ]

it would be pretty lame imo

also, if there's any europeans in the class, or your ta / teacher is, they'll find all of your arguments along the lines you outlined pretty droll, showing a puritanical rearing, and generally indicative of how [censored] up thinking about drinking is in the us
Old 10-23-2007, 01:47 AM

ok i wont include it. i lol'd when he IM'd me so i wanted to see if others found it funny. also, i dont necessarily agree with what i'm writing but 20 of us are going to read our papers out loud so i want to be somewhat original so i'm not repeating everyone else's arguments. as far as the class, pretty much everyone is from california or nj/ny and the teacher is a crazy black columnist for the baltimore sun.
btw keik, your response made you sound very smart/well spoken. (ive never seen any of your posts outside of BBV/strat/cheese thread)
EmC, i wouldn't be able to write the paper half drunk b/c id just end up getting totally drunk and writing a terrible paper :P
Old 10-23-2007, 01:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ok i wont include it. i lol'd when he IM'd me so i wanted to see if others found it funny. also, i dont necessarily agree with what i'm writing but 20 of us are going to read our papers out loud so i want to be somewhat original so i'm not repeating everyone else's arguments. as far as the class, pretty much everyone is from california or nj/ny and the teacher is a crazy black columnist for the baltimore sun.
btw keik, your response made you sound very smart/well spoken. (ive never seen any of your posts outside of BBV/strat/cheese thread)
EmC, i wouldn't be able to write the paper half drunk b/c id just end up getting totally drunk and writing a terrible paper :P

[/ QUOTE ]

I meant that. Write half of it on like a tuesday, sober, like 2 paragraphs, then 2 shitfaced after the bar on saturday
Old 10-23-2007, 01:59 AM

Any Rangers fans want a bet on the Rags/Pens game tomorrow?

I'll bet not.
Closed Thread