Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-03-2007, 07:25 PM

Default Re: Mr. Gatorade’s Lies cost me over 70k at Full Tilt

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Also if you are truely innocent you should get Mr. Gatorade's personal information since I believe you are both U.S. citizens and look into a civil case against him. Talk to a lawyer and make life hell for Mr. Gatorade. If I was innocent and he cost me 70Gs he would be paying in one way or another.

-Brendan

[/ QUOTE ]

This is retarted. You can't sue Crazy Mike for an action taken by FTP.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can sue anyone for anything in this wonderful country. Do you doubt that? Did I mention anywhere that he would win said lawsuit? I don't know what exactly has been said about OP on Gatorade's site, nor to I care to read his site but if it is full of libel than he would actually have a case that he could win. Google libel if you don't know what it is.

-Brendan
Old 06-03-2007, 07:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Also if you are truely innocent you should get Mr. Gatorade's personal information since I believe you are both U.S. citizens and look into a civil case against him. Talk to a lawyer and make life hell for Mr. Gatorade. If I was innocent and he cost me 70Gs he would be paying in one way or another.

-Brendan

[/ QUOTE ]

This is retarted . You can't sue Crazy Mike for an action taken by FTP.

[/ QUOTE ]

O RLY????
Old 06-03-2007, 07:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I would be interested in seeing stats from a few established winning players in these games that have not been accused, I wonder if Gehrig can accomodate.

[/ QUOTE ]
i dont really want to for selfish reasons

i will say that everyone in that thread who's PT stats got posted made the same significant preflop error. the kind of thing that u should be able to fix by spending two minutes looking through pokertracker.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is ridiculous. so not only can BeatMe1 play at this high level HU limit, she also programmed a bot to do the same thing. yet some simple obvious preflop mistake that you refuse to divulge and that only you and few others can easily spot escapes her?
from the stats these "bots" seem to be winning, its not possible this is a different strategy from your "correct" strategy?
Old 06-03-2007, 07:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
All funds remaining in your Full Tilt Poker accounts have been seized in order to compensate the victims of your bot use.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is one part of the story that shouldn't be a big mystery.

FTPDoug should be coming on here to explain what is being done with the $70000. That's a lot of money and unlike security procedures there is no legitimate reason for cheating compensation to be a secret.

Until then I urge everyone who lost money to beatme recently to write FTP and ask what they have done with the money. If no one reports getting any money back it's hard to escape the conclusion that FTP is keeping the money for itself.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bingo. This is what I was getting at earlier.
Until we hear "sweet- got monies back from Full Tilt for being botted" stories the actions regardless of the circumstances work in Full Tilt's favor, which is the part of this outcome that seems very in line with the NL "bots" outcome, where Tilt took much longer to determine they couldn't determine anything, and had an involved dialogue with the accused- which in this case they didn't.

Again- I have almost zero interest right now in the actual guilt or innocence because I don't believe whatever "evidence" was used by Full Tilt to make this determination will ever become public knowledge, and speculating is a waste of time.
That said, there are some plausible scenarios that seem to be dismissed straight out simply because Full Tilt closed the account and punishment is being used as proof of guilt.
Given their track record that seems a ridiculous leap of faith in Full Tilt, but does show how an outcome like this actually works in their favor regardless of actual guilt.

Email for those refunds. gogogogo.
Old 06-03-2007, 07:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

-Brendan

[/ QUOTE ]

This is retarted. You can't sue Crazy Mike for an action taken by FTP.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can sue anyone for anything in this wonderful country. Do you doubt that? Did I mention anywhere that he would win said lawsuit? I don't know what exactly has been said about OP on Gatorade's site, nor to I care to read his site but if it is full of libel than he would actually have a case that he could win. Google libel if you don't know what it is.

-Brendan

[/ QUOTE ]

Libel. Lol. You can't defame the reputation of someone who is anonymous. Perhaps you should have googled libel first...
Old 06-03-2007, 07:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

-Brendan

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

O RLY????

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG I MADE A TYPO ON AN INTERNET FORUM I MUST BE AN IDIOT
Old 06-03-2007, 07:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

-Brendan

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

O RLY????

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG I MADE A TYPO ON AN INTERNET FORUM I MUST BE AN IDIOT

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT
Old 06-03-2007, 07:56 PM

I didn't really like FT before this, but this is probably enough for me to never play there again.
Old 06-03-2007, 08:28 PM

LMAO a bot that beats 200/400. If Full Tilt is right, i'm gonna shoot myself.
I doubt that high stakes players are too stupid to beat a bot. If I am wrong you are a real genius and internet poker will be dead soon, because bots beat 200/400 (lolololooololololo).
Old 06-03-2007, 08:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Ummmm...let's get the logic of this argument straight - bots sit at tables and wait for other players to sit down, never sitting at a table that has a player waiting, and sometimes waiting for an hour or more at a table if no one is sitting down. The accussed account behaves in this exact manner, demonstrated in part by the fact that they have zero against against the other suspected bots. Therefore, the accused is less likely to be a bot?

[/ QUOTE ]
No. That is called "putting words in people's mouths." Namely mine.

I never even implied it makes her less likely to be a bot. I implied it was a plausible explanation.

EDIT:
Bots sit at tables and wait for opponents.
Beatme1 sits at a table and waits for opponents.
Therefore, Beatme1 must be a bot.
This is a faulty syllogism.

(Sorry if this is not what you were implying, but it seemed like it to me.)