Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-13-2007, 04:30 PM

Default Save the world with retarded skills

So today I had a 4 year old show me his mad dancing skillz ala Stuart.

For some reason it reminded me of daydreaming during early middle school years about somehow saving my school from bad guys with my amazing ability to flick a bent staple off the tip of my pencil or my crazy Around the World basketball skillz. (The badguys were willing to let us go if someone beat them at Around the World, ldo) Of course this would win the hearts and vaginas of all my cute female classmates. So OOT, what kind of crazy skills did you hone when you were young in order to defeat the forces of evil? Or was I the only moderately retarded 12 year old evar?
Old 07-13-2007, 04:34 PM

Default Re: Save the world with retarded skills

I was Will Robinson of "Lost in Space", or Captain Kirk, depending on my mood (and which show was on).

Yeah, I'm [censored] old. Eat me.
Old 07-13-2007, 04:37 PM

When I was young, 12-15 year old, I was a "ghost-buster" and toilet paper was the "ghost" and I would use my "ghost zapper" (piss stream) to kill the "ghosts" by pissing on them so they would disintegrate.
Old 07-13-2007, 04:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When I was young, 12-15 year old, I was a "ghost-buster" and toilet paper was the "ghost" and I would use my "ghost zapper" (piss stream) to kill the "ghosts" by pissing on them so they would disintegrate.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was a kamikaze pilot, and the floating TP was the fleet at Pearl Harbor.
Old 07-13-2007, 04:40 PM

I never did much imagining. I did have a sweet full on ninja costume, a bunch of spytech gear, and army fatigues. me and my brother would go on missions with our walkie talkies in full getup, depending on our mood. the missions usually consisted of sneaking out of the house and getting ice cream from teh place down the block, or sneaking candy from the kitchen while my dad was watching tv/falling asleep and my mom was in bed.
Old 07-13-2007, 04:41 PM

I used to have this weird daydream in elementary school where I would imagine the school on fire. For whatever reason, we couldn't exit through the windows or doors. We had to climb onto the roof by stacking desks one above the other, then pushing through the skylight. Then I helped lift the girls to the roof. Only the girls, of course. I then jumped off the roof , and heroically caught the girls 1 by 1 as they jumped into my arms. I was the hero.

What a weird daydream. I guess this is what nerdy 3rd graders think about.
Old 07-13-2007, 04:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was a kamikaze pilot, and the floating TP was the fleet at Pearl Harbor.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was a duck hunter, and I tried to make the ducks spin around or submerge.
Old 07-13-2007, 04:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I used to have this weird daydream in elementary school where I would imagine the school on fire. For whatever reason, we couldn't exit through the windows or doors. We had to climb onto the roof by stacking desks one above the other, then pushing through the skylight. Then I helped lift the girls to the roof. Only the girls, of course. I then jumped off the roof , and heroically caught the girls 1 by 1 as they jumped into my arms. I was the hero.

What a weird daydream. I guess this is what nerdy 3rd graders think about.

[/ QUOTE ]

ya, for me it was a tornado, and rather than save the girls, we made out.
Old 07-13-2007, 04:59 PM

I was a WW2 commando, sometimes crossed with Tarzan, and I'd sneak all round the house, jump on the roof(hard to get across without making noise! also shadows were bad), climb up trees and sneak along and through hedges, duck behind bushes, balance on the tops of concrete walls, and up and down the hall and in and out of rooms via doors or windows. There were next door neighbors I used to play with who would sometimes do the same thing, sneaking around all over, and we would leap out to scare the pee out of each other.
Old 07-13-2007, 05:09 PM

I don't care if the table if covered in pig grease and is angled 45 degrees. You spin that quarter and I'll be able to stop it with my finger.