Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Entertainment Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-20-2007, 01:22 AM

Default Top 12 Predictions

Here are my complete top 12 predictions:

Guys:

Chris Sligh
Sanjaya Malakar
Chris Richardson
Brandon Rogers
Phil Stacey
Sundance Head

Women:

Melinda Doolittle
Lakisha Jones
Jordin Sparks
Antontella Barba
Stephanie Edwards
Leslie Hunt

Somehow I think Glockson is just too mediocre. I think I'm just being hopeful though and I expect Edwards won't make it . Stacey I think is a darkhorse but ok for some reason his price is much higher on WSEX than I would have guessed. Blake Lewis might make it, I just don't know how good he is. If he finds a way to sing hip, fun songs that also incorporate some of his beatboxing in a positive way, I think he has a great shot to advance.

Here are the ones who have very little chance to make the top 12:

Paul Kim (not good)
Rudy Cardenas (also not very good)
AJ Tabaldo (actually thought he was ok in his short clip and reminds me a bit of RJ Helton from season 1, but don't see him being good enough to overcome his lack of cameratime)

Nicole Tranquillo (lol, probably +ev bet that she goes in the first week)
Sabrina Sloan (sacrificial lamb)
Alaina Alexander (see above)

Anyway these are just my opinions. I think Jared has outside chance to make top 24 depending on some things. I mean if Gideon wasn't such a freak weirdo last year he would have made it for certain, and Jared sounds very good and is definitely not seeming like a freak weirdo.

Also I really like Nicholas Pedro but feel that he has no chance. I hope Sundance doesn't make it, I just don't like him very much, and also felt his "bodyguard" comment at the end of the last show was in very poor taste. But he's one of those "different interesting guys" that make it even if they have a subpar week or two, aka Scott Savol.

Below are my mortal locks to make the top 12:

Chris Sligh
Lakisha Jones
Melinda Doolittle
and I personally believe Sanjaya Malakar will make it for sure, but the above 3 I think are well over 90%.

Not so certain about anyone else really.

Anyway that's all, everyone else respond or post your own opinions on final 12 [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]