Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-15-2007, 12:52 PM

Default Quickest way to move money about?

I have just started with Pokersouceonline and cleared my first bonus within 2 days, now I want to withdraw my money out of Fulltilt so I can deposit it at another site hopefully for my next bonus. just wanted to know with everything that has been going on with online ewallets as such which will be the best one for me to sign up to?

How long roughly will it take for my money to get to the poker room to my ewallet? I heard someone said it could take 5 minutes but not usually longer than 24 - 48 hours, it just depends.

Last thing, what shall I do with 12k PSO points? save them up or buy some stuff with it, any recommendations?

thanks
Old 11-15-2007, 01:38 PM

Default Re: Quickest way to move money about?

Where do you live? Options vary drastically depending on your country, e.g. if you're in the U.S. then your options are pretty limited.
Old 11-15-2007, 02:25 PM

I live in the UK
Old 11-15-2007, 03:40 PM

I've been using Moneybookers because Savvy allows you to take your bonuses directly as moneybookers deposits i.e. I don't need to "launder it" through poker room gift certificates.

I don't think the transaction time differs regarding your e-wallet, I just think different rooms have different processing times. For instance it took a few days to get my money of Party and Empire, but subsequent withdrawals from Empire has taken less than a day. When I withdrew my money from Carbon last Friday I didn't receive it until Wednesday. Of course deposits have been instant.

About what to do with your points... I guess that depends completely on what you want. I have been using some points for Amazon gift certificates and software. Also note that the value on some gifts may be larger than the value of points, like the Nevada Jacks chips and Stox Poker membership.
Old 11-15-2007, 04:42 PM

Neteller doesn't serve Canadians anymore so I don't use them, but they were always the easiest. Of course, many people are leery of using them now. I use Moneybookers primarily, and Click2Pay for a few sites that don't take MB (Crypto, for instance).

The time to clear the money will depend on the site. 5 minutes would be pretty exceptional. There will be a few that will be under 24 hours, most should be done within 48, but there will always be some that take a few days.

I always cashed my points in for poker room gift certificates. I like cash. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-15-2007, 05:20 PM

Yes, kind of hard to turn a chip set into 4 chip sets, $120 on the other hand......
Old 11-28-2007, 04:21 PM

As much as I don't like AP due to how they've handle the recent situation, they just wired my money to moneybookers in under 5 minutes flat! That has to be a record...