Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-07-2007, 04:39 AM

Default Next bonus for NL25/NL 50 (non US) bobo help me!

Ok I'm going to try to complete the carbon poker bonus from pso in the next couple of days. My bankroll is around $1200 and I play mainly NL25 but Im taking shots at NL50. I would prefer to play at NL25 but if there is a bonus that is really juicy I would play all NL50. Ive finished the following promos

pso party
pso stars
pso wingows
pso bodog
pso carbon (soon)

What should I do next? Should I start to get rakeback now and maybe do the FTP bonus + rakeback or UB or Absolute (I'm not worried about the super account stuff I doubt that will be happening at my level + I think they will be offering a pretty good service for the moment to keep people there)? I was thinking pso hollywood, FTP + rakeback, Absolute, UB, poker savvy noble, savvy betfair.

Any other thoughts on better bonus' that I might not know about would be great.

Thanks guys!
Old 11-07-2007, 04:43 AM

Default Re: Next bonus for NL25/NL 50 (non US) bobo help me!

I should note I dont really want to do the 2p2 bonus' until they have some books that I dont have!
Old 11-07-2007, 05:14 AM

Whats savvy noble and savvy betfair for deal?
Old 11-07-2007, 05:23 AM

titan poker through bonuswhores.com. id guess it would clear in 900 hands of nl50 (100% upto $200 - very fast bonus).

then i'd prolly do some ongame bonuses at hollywood poker / betson / pokerroom / tower.

then do the 100% upto $500 on ladbrokes, it stack with rakeback so after you clear it (took me 7k hands at nl100) you get about $700-$900 back depending on how many points you earned ($500 from bonus, $200+ from rakeback). this bonus is seriously good.

then you can do full tilt / stars, some other ipoker skins.

should get you a 3k+ roll in no time
Old 11-07-2007, 05:25 AM

also if you want a referal bonus for ladbrokes let me know, or any of the others
Old 11-07-2007, 06:22 AM

I play FL so I'm no expert on NL bonuses, but much of the info carries over well just the same.

I found the Savvy Noble bonus VERY easy to clear. PSO Hollywood sounds good as well. With those two you'll have gotten a taste of both iPoker and OnGame. If you find you like OnGame, there's a few Savvy bonuses you can do there, and then Tower has constant 7.2x reloads. There's also quite a few iPoker bonuses at Savvy.

I really think that low limit players are well served to chew through a lot of these PSO/Savvy bonuses before settling into any rooms long-term. They're usually a better return than bonus + RB, and it allows you to check out most of the big networks. Just make sure you know what you're getting into before doing any of these "kickbacks" at sites that will cut off future RB options...FT for example.
Old 11-07-2007, 06:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Whats savvy noble and savvy betfair for deal?

[/ QUOTE ]
PokerSavvy is a kickback affiliate much like PSO.
Old 11-07-2007, 08:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I play FL so I'm no expert on NL bonuses, but much of the info carries over well just the same.

I found the Savvy Noble bonus VERY easy to clear. PSO Hollywood sounds good as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

+1 on Savvy Noble and PSO Hollywood. PSO Bodog is good too and if you do that one I suggest moving your whole roll there for the 10% instant bonus. You will have $120 to freeroll with, which is also fairly quick to clear as well.

PSO Carbon also looks good, unfortunately I couldn't do it as they don't allow Aussies.

Check out Regolas poker for their deal with Best poker (On game), but if you do this one only choose the $50 sign up bonus. That combined with the Regolas kickback works out as a 3x bonus. Regolas gave me an extra $10 for waiting about two weeks to get my kickback from them. I thought that was a nice gesture considering I didn't even complain about waiting lol.

My overall advice for Ongame would be to clear all of them with PSO/Savvy/Regolas but leave Tower for rakeback later.

Absolute with PSO is 375 raked hands(50c rake). I would leave that and Vegas/UB till later (like when hell freezes over j/k). They are harder to clear than a few others mentioned.
Old 11-07-2007, 12:50 PM

Everest...
not a huge bonus but real fast to clear if you multi-table NL25 and under-average level of players
Old 11-07-2007, 02:58 PM

a quick questionm to savvy did you only clear the points for the savvy points or also the deposit bonus from noble?
another question is the regolas bonus how do you say its a 3x bonus because the normal bonus is 10x +kick back its not close to 3x