Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > EDF
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-26-2007, 06:33 PM

Default Re: Poker night in BsAs?

Hello all,
I just arrived in BA a little over a week ago with my wife and another couple. Wondering if anyone wants to go out for drinks some night. I'd love to buy Met and Chairman Wood a few drinks for helping me with all my questions, but the offer is open to all. We are all in our early 20s btw and live in the Palermo area. I would also be interested in a poker night. Please PM me if interested.
Old 08-26-2007, 07:17 PM

I'm possibly going out to get some drinks tonight somewhere. Not entirely sure where but probably not until a bit later. Hit me up on AIM if you have it.
Old 08-26-2007, 08:06 PM

If you come to argentina then don't let metetron in ur apartment. he breaks things. [censored]
Old 08-26-2007, 08:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you come to argentina then don't let metetron in ur apartment. he breaks things. [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

Die. That thing was broken before I touched it. Either that or I am just too much man for it. Pick one.

If anyone wants to go out tonight, I'm trying to muster some people to go out somewhere probably just to a bar or something like that. Probably head out between 11pm and midnight. Either PM me for my cell or AIM me at TheMetetron2p2.
Old 08-27-2007, 11:48 AM

Friday was kind of busy here and I forgot to tell you guys about a party at Crobar, with DJ Luciano... it was pretty awesome, next time I won't forget to post about something like that.

Today at 21:00hs (Bs As) I will post if I'm borrowing a set of 11gr chips from a friend so that we have more chips to play. If someone wants to buy some chips this is the place that I know about http://www.juegosdesalon.com/ (20 meters from obelisco).
Old 08-27-2007, 02:28 PM

Met,

Policy here is that no threads are moved once people post replies here, however I'm fine with you cross-posting or just locking this one if you don't want to follow this one anymore. Let me know via PM.
Old 08-27-2007, 09:16 PM

It is posible that I will attend Independiente - Boca Juniors, so I will be a little late if we start at 8 pm. I have been at Boca's two last home games and it was a nightmare to get back to my barrio after the matches. First I needed to wait 30-40 mins to get out of the stadium, and then the bus, which always runs twice in a minute when I don't need it, did not show up before I had been forced to wait another 40 minutes.

I'll let you know when I have decided myself. Riverplay: I know you don't like Boca, but I will ask you anyway. Do you think it is dangerous to attend this match as a visitor? Are there any security rules with transport and "segregation" of the two hinchadas or is it possible to take a collectivo to Avellaneda and find the gates for visiting fans?

Thank you.
Old 08-27-2007, 09:21 PM

Heh, have fun in Avellaneda. I wouldn't do it myself but lack first hand experience.
Old 08-27-2007, 11:04 PM

My friend is not showing up, so I don't know if I'll manage to get that chip set. I'll call him tomorrow and keep you updated.

Nordino, going to Avellaneda as a visitor is not the safest thing to do, you must be carefull. Try to get at least one hour in advance so that the access is not so crowded. I guess you already have your tickets, going without them is pointless. That day there should be some data on the newspapers (Clarin, Ole, La Nacion) about when gates are opening, and telling you which way to take to the stadium as a visitor. Each side is suppossed to be 100% segregated from each other, both inside and outside the stadium and so you want to be.
Old 08-27-2007, 11:57 PM

Thanks for the information, RiverPlay. I am note sure I will go as the match clashes with my Spanish class, so I got a big dilemma.

Anyone up for football here by the way? I have some friends who often tries to fix football once or twice a week, but they are saying that it is difficult to get sufficient players to join.

Let me know if you want to play football (and know what offside is).