Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software

View Poll Results: Who has the long term edge? Ivey v. aba (NLHU)
Ivey 34 30.09%
aba 42 37.17%
BBV 37 32.74%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-02-2007, 12:28 AM

Default Re: ALL Full Tilt Poker MODS in one single file

Please remove it.

I sorta understand why u did this - but this is the exact reason I removed all my images from the Wiki page. BTW, its not "quick" for them to download 3x95mb RAR's.

I am personally offended that you did this, and I immediately sent PM's to Moderators reqquesting them to delete your post, and Ban you.

I dont want a RAR of all my stuff floating around.

I guess I should of killed my Photobucket account when I killed all my Mediafire links. I didnt want to destroy this thread, by doing that - but this is exactly what I didnt want to happen.

If people want it for free, then they can browse the thread. If they want something quick and easy they can pay me a small fee and I can hook em up thru psthemes with an installer.
Old 12-02-2007, 01:01 AM

Did he honestly just collect all the things that were already being given away in the thread? I don't really see why that should be deleted. I definitely don't see why he should be banned for it. The images are still in the thread, so that seems to make them fair game.
Old 12-02-2007, 01:11 AM

All I did was that I clicked "save page as" in the browser and then I zipped it.
Plus it contains only posts (pictures) to page 20 (there are 24 pages total). What means way more than 50% are pictures from other people.

[ QUOTE ]
If people want it for free, then they can browse the thread.

[/ QUOTE ]
Fozzy you should really download it. Because that's what they really get. They get this thread and nothing else.
Except it won't crash their computers.

Anyway as I said I haven't posted the links anywhere else. So no-one gets anything more than they get by clicking "show all".
Old 12-02-2007, 01:32 AM

I was leaving them in here, to be fair and nice to the 2+2 community. They dont have to click "Show all", if they set heir preferences to display 30 or 50 posts per page, that would keep their pc from crashing, and maybe make it tolerable to browse.

I guess I should of took down those Photobucket Images when i took down the ZIP links 2 months ago.

[ QUOTE ]
this is ziped this whole thread. I didn't post the link to anywhere else.

If that's a problem I can delete it.

edit// just download and look at it. Everyone can get this by clicking "flat" and "show all" and I have no credit fro sharing it.

I just meant I'll save time to those who want to see everything quickly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I am probably over-reacting (so be it) - but, PLEASE delete your rapidshare links, as a personal favor to me.

I have always been more than generous with my time and mods. I am always willing to give people deals, free decks, help, etc. I have even sent my entire library of assorted images/avatars/tables/buttons, etc to people. I have almost never refused to give anyone, anything throughout this thread. Be courteous, and treat me as I would treat anyone asking a favor of me.

This really tilted me, tbh.
Old 12-02-2007, 01:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Table-RT-FT.ZIP 156KB
Preview: Table-RT-FT-Grn.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]
this is what was saved. In this case only preview (Table-RT-FT-Grn.jpg) was saved and is included in the pack.

I know there is some of your work - e.g. this post
In this case your 4 tables are included in the pack.

[ QUOTE ]
Be courteous, and treat me as I would treat anyone asking a favor of me.

[/ QUOTE ]
I DO! If it wasn't you I would say "[censored] up I believe in free speech (includes free sharing of all kind of information/data)"

[ QUOTE ]
They dont have to click "Show all", if they set heir preferences to display 30 or 50 posts per page, that would keep their pc from crashing, and maybe make it tolerable to browse.

[/ QUOTE ]
I was downloading it about 30 minutes. This would only force the people to back to the computer after each 10 mins. Did you try it?

As I see you post in the form of "preview + link" (the link isn't included). What means the file contains about 5% of your work (95% of the content is from other people). If those 95% don't care I see no reason to remove it.

Please download and look at it as you at least know what are you berating. It really isn't any "out of a box" pack of mods.
Old 12-02-2007, 02:19 AM

OK, fine. If thats how you feel.

[ QUOTE ]
this is ziped this whole thread. I didn't post the link to anywhere else.

If that's a problem I can delete it.

edit// just download and look at it. Everyone can get this by clicking "flat" and "show all" and I have no credit fro sharing it.

I just meant I'll save time to those who want to see everything quickly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Glad you are a man of your word.

I didnt really want to spend the rest of the night deleting all my Imageshack/Photobucket images, but looks like thats what I will do. I should of just done it 6 or 8 weeks ago, when I killed my ZIP links.
Old 12-02-2007, 03:22 AM

The whole point is, Fozzy did A LOT for free and still gives a lot of people mods for free, but he generally charges a tiny fee for a lot of his work now, and you basically supplementing his work and putting it back on the market for free is all he was saying.

I somewhat agree with Fozzy and you, but its Fozzy's work and he decided to start charging so of course it is your decision in the end but in respect for someone who made half the mods in this thread, I would take it down, or atleast take his stuff out somehow.
Old 12-02-2007, 03:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

the file contains about 5% of your work (95% of the content is from other people). If those 95% don't care I see no reason to remove it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you saying that ONLY 5% of the images in this thread "were" mine? I might have to disagree with you, until a just a few moments ago.

I am taking down ALL of my Imageshack/PhotoBucket images. I should of already done it. I thought the other 2+2'ers would give me the respect/consideration that I have always given them.

/End Thread