Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-23-2007, 02:48 PM

Default Re: 2007 Pac 10 football thread

[ QUOTE ]
i've been saying it for weeks but usc is he best team in the nation. anyone still doubting?

[/ QUOTE ]

If they had been healthy it would not have been a question.
Old 11-23-2007, 03:22 PM

oh and OSU is going to get pwned. i'll take any wager if ohio state homers are interested
Old 11-23-2007, 04:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i've been saying it for weeks but usc is he best team in the nation. anyone still doubting?

[/ QUOTE ]

If they had been healthy it would not have been a question.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. My thoughts exactly. Admittedly I havnen't watched too much college football this year, but I have watched every minute of every ASU game, including eight in person. ASU was bigger and stronger than every team they played, including Cal and Oregon. We had a problem with Oregon's speed, obviously, but would be able to wear them down some % of the games. Not only was USC faster than Oregon, they were bigger and stronger than ASU!!! I've never seen a defensive line wear down an offensive line, but that's exactly what happened last night. They put a beating on us. It's going to take some combination of injuries/USC not coming to play for anyone to beat the Trojans the rest of the way. Here's hoping ASU can take care of business against Nogales Tech next week and Oregon St or UCLA can knock off Oregon.

I feel sorry for the Buckeys. They think they've got a good team, but will problably lose by 30 in the Rose Bowl.
Old 11-23-2007, 04:22 PM

BTW, this is exactly why I don't like the idea of a playoff. A two loss USC team, including one at home to Stanford, would be a favorite going in.
Old 11-23-2007, 04:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
BTW, this is exactly why I don't like the idea of a playoff. A two loss USC team, including one at home to Stanford, would be a favorite going in.

[/ QUOTE ]
why not? you think a team should be punished for losing when they had 5 starters out and their QB broke his thumb and threw 4 picks in the second half after throwing none?
Old 11-23-2007, 04:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i've been saying it for weeks but usc is he best two loss team in the nation. anyone still doubting?

[/ QUOTE ]

UGA (slightly)> USC. Would be an awesome game though.
Old 11-23-2007, 05:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i've been saying it for weeks but usc is he best two loss team in the nation. anyone still doubting?

[/ QUOTE ]

UGA (slightly)> USC. Would be an awesome game though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cmon. USC is the best team in the country right now, and obviously the best 2 loss team. Its a shame it took Booty this long to become the QB everybody wanted him to be, because the last 2 games he has played wonderfully.
Old 11-23-2007, 05:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
why not? you think a team should be punished for losing when they had 5 starters out and their QB broke his thumb and threw 4 picks in the second half after throwing none?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, every team deals with adversity. There really is no good excuse for losing to Stanford.
Old 11-23-2007, 05:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, every team deals with adversity. There really is no good excuse for losing to Stanford.

[/ QUOTE ]
this is pretty lame IMO. sounds like you didn't watch the stanford game.
Old 11-23-2007, 05:53 PM

its stanfords only pac 10 win of the year. there is no excuse for the loss and its too bad that is the only thing keeping them out of the championship game right now.