Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack

Old 11-19-2007, 09:10 PM

Default rakeback

is it possible to get a rakeback after u registered on a room without depositing anything or u cant? i made accounts on so many rooms to see how good the softwares are but now i m [censored] cuz i cant get any bonus to work... help me
Old 11-19-2007, 09:35 PM

Default Re: rakeback

[ QUOTE ]
is it possible to get a rakeback after u registered on a room without depositing anything or u cant? i made accounts on so many rooms to see how good the softwares are but now i m [censored] cuz i cant get any bonus to work... help me

[/ QUOTE ]
There's an affiliates/rakeback forum this would be better in.

Short answer, probably...depending on the site. However, the process should be the same as for a bonus...why can't you get any bonuses to work?
Old 11-19-2007, 10:00 PM

Default Re: rakeback

bonuses are typically activated upon deposit so if you are not depositing, you probably are not seeing any of the bonuses. As for rakeback, you can typically get rakeback without a deposit -- for example if you make a Full Tilt account with a bonus code that will give you a bonus and also links your to a rakeback affiliate for rakeback, then a friends transfers you funds via inter-account trasnfer and you play with these funds, you will earn rakeback but you will not see a bonus since you did not actually "deposit." I hope this helps, and in terms of your situation, if you did not go through a rakeback affiliate when registering for all the accounts at different rooms, then chances are you are only eligible for a bonus on deposit but not rakeback (unless you know otherwise). You cannot obtain rakeback at a poker room you have already signed up at when doing so on your own (and not through a rakeback affiliate who is giving you a rakeback offer).

Tim
RakeBackDirect