Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Full Ring
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-19-2007, 12:37 AM

Default Re: Why do none of the 3/6 and 5/10 full ring players post here?

why didn't you say that with your real account?
Old 11-19-2007, 12:39 AM

As far as I know alot of the players play HU and SH also... I mainly grind fr for the relative ease and mass amouts of table I can play.
Old 11-19-2007, 12:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don’t post here because MANY posters here are arrogant mediocre players and posters. You have a few decent players like Renton, GM, BottomSet, DLM, Sabre, Too Easy …mebbe more but no good players. Phresh tried to help out and for some reason you guys pissed him off to the point where he wont post here any more. Bottom line is that most of you play FR for a reason and we all know that. Very few of you can play shorthanded or heads up which basically means you cant play poker very well, so no one wants your advice. That’s why no good players post strat in this forum. Its not just because of the low limit garbage which is another problem in itself. Its that you really aren’t poker players if you play Full ring as your game of choice. YOU ARE NITZ.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice first post, very well worded to not sound conceded.
Old 11-19-2007, 12:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
few decent players like Renton, GM, BottomSet, DLM, Sabre, Too Easy …mebbe more but no good players.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol hi dlm
Old 11-19-2007, 01:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don’t post here because MANY posters here are arrogant mediocre players and posters. You have a few decent players like Renton, GM, BottomSet, DLM, Sabre, Too Easy …mebbe more but no good players. Phresh tried to help out and for some reason you guys pissed him off to the point where he wont post here any more. Bottom line is that most of you play FR for a reason and we all know that. Very few of you can play shorthanded or heads up which basically means you cant play poker very well, so no one wants your advice. That’s why no good players post strat in this forum. Its not just because of the low limit garbage which is another problem in itself. Its that you really aren’t poker players if you play Full ring as your game of choice. YOU ARE NITZ.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice first post, very well worded to not sound conceded.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, I'm not really trying to be a jerk. Im being nice and telling the truth. Sorry if the truth makes me sound conceded.

splitting wont help bring any high stakes posters. None of you really know what you are doing to an extent that would be helpful to anyone who plays 5/10 or higher. Any activity in this forum would be charitable.
Old 11-19-2007, 01:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
few decent players like Renton, GM, BottomSet, DLM, Sabre, Too Easy …mebbe more but no good players.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol hi dlm

[/ QUOTE ]
lol that's what I thought first too, I think (hope?) hes just screwing around
Old 11-19-2007, 01:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL at shorthanded players ego's. First, don't be a pussy and post under your real account. I can't imagine the insecurity it takes to desire to make your already anonymous internet persona anonymous.

"Very few of you can play shorthanded or heads up which basically means you cant play poker very well"

Cool. I guess Omaha, stud, horse, etc players also can't play poker very well. NL hold em 6 max is simply a form of poker. And 6 max only exist because of the internet. You don't find 6 max games in B&M. But you are probably not even 21 yet so it's OK we forgive your naiveness.

The point is, there are many different forms of poker, and whatever form you choose to participate in (and many people who enjoy full ring also enjoy other forms as well) doesn't have anything to do with your skill level.

From your point of view pitchers suck at baseball since they can't hit very well.

Anyways, I'm sure you don't really give a [censored] about anything anyone has to say so whatever. I play poker for fun/profit so I could care less if everyone on 2+2 is better than me as long as I'm content with my own play.
Old 11-19-2007, 01:13 AM

lol, if you really think all the good players are playing 6-max, why would you want to play 6-max? You seem to have a very low-opinion of FR players skills. Shouldn't you play FR then, to maximize gain?
Old 11-19-2007, 01:15 AM

I know who it is, but seriously you guys do kinda suck =)
Old 11-19-2007, 01:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Def not true at all. I can play shorthanded just fine and am a very good winner of a good sample size. However I can play 2x more tables playing full ring and my hourly winrate is higher playing full ring, plus the variance is less sick.