Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-30-2007, 08:11 AM

Default Re: Botting the NHL

Dont mean to jump the gun before you give your Tuesday picks MBN. But what is your opinion on the over 5.5 on the Det @ Edm game +110? Det scores alot and Edm lets them in alot(sounds like a cheap date). 1 or 2 goals by Edm will likely do it.
Old 10-30-2007, 09:28 AM

What about Detroit -1.5, +161 Win?
Old 10-30-2007, 09:59 AM

Ummmm, E-town will win this game, we dominate the Wings like no other team in the NHL over the past decade. We are one of the few teams in the league who can match up speed wise with them and our goalies have been hot. Our offense is starting to click to so I dont mind your over bet but I would be cautious betting Det. to win.
Old 10-30-2007, 12:06 PM

Edm -1.5 is +415 ? This looks real juicy to me.
Old 10-30-2007, 12:12 PM

MrBlueNose,

I was wondering what you use to bot. I don't mean the data or anything like that. But what programs? I'm looking to slowly learn how to do something like this and I was wondering if you could point me in a direction.
Old 10-30-2007, 04:31 PM

new to this site but follow hockey for years. Get in on the Penguins/Wild over at 5.5 if you can. Even 6. Both back up goalies are playing. Not sure who is gonna win but something tells me that will be a solid bet for tonight. I also took the det/edm over, and can see that beign a close game.
Old 10-30-2007, 06:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
new to this site but follow hockey for years. Get in on the Penguins/Wild over at 5.5 if you can. Even 6. Both back up goalies are playing. Not sure who is gonna win but something tells me that will be a solid bet for tonight. I also took the det/edm over, and can see that beign a close game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Josh Harding is no joke, he is top 10 goalie in the league, will be better than Backstrom eventually if he isn't already.

Also, more importantly Demitra and Gaborik are out with strained groins, its likely to be an ugly trapfest from the Wild side.
Old 10-30-2007, 06:52 PM

Sorry picks are late - been out all day. Won't tally things up till later tonight or tomorrow - and will answer any questions or anything people have asked then too unless it's specific to tonights games.

Tonight we have:

Detroit/Edmonton over 5.5 +104
Calgary to beat Nashville -1.5 at +148.

coolmoedee - I'd much rather take the Edmonton victory at +180->+200 depending on where you're betting, and it being in regulation time or overtime. Can't see Oilers winning enough times here by 2 goals to recommend that bet.

Hockey Hands - Edmonton have been playing better as of late, keeping it close. In saying that, Osgood has played well since stepping in, and obv strong offense. If I was betting that game, I'd be taking Red Wings -0.5 IRT.
Old 10-30-2007, 07:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Josh Harding is no joke, he is top 10 goalie in the league, will be better than Backstrom eventually if he isn't already.

Also, more importantly Demitra and Gaborik are out with strained groins, its likely to be an ugly trapfest from the Wild side.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you just say Harding was good? O my, you must not see much of his games? I watched him goal tend vs the oil last week and he was sivvy at best. The first 2 goals he let in would have been saved by most Junior B players. Harding sux and that is fact. To me its the biggest goalie discrepency in the league between starter and backup.
Old 10-30-2007, 07:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you just say Harding was good? O my, you must not see much of his games? I watched him goal tend vs the oil last week and he was sivvy at best. The first 2 goals he let in would have been saved by most Junior B players. Harding sux and that is fact. To me its the biggest goalie discrepency in the league between starter and backup.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you are going to argue that I'm way off base and I must not watch any of his games.......and then you have the balls to go on to say that your opinion of him is based off ONE GAME?!

When coolmoe disagrees with me, I know I'm right.