Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack

Old 08-22-2007, 07:19 PM

Default So I signed up for rakeback---When is it effective?

So I signed up for rakeback and got a FTP account. Made first deposit today after signing up for rakeback and played a few games. Question: Is my rakeback effective immediately? raketherake.com told me to send them an email and I did but didnt get a response. Am I playing without rakeback for awhile?

Indy
Old 08-22-2007, 07:27 PM

Default Re: So I signed up for rakeback---When is it effective?

You are tracked as soon as you sign up and get credit right away as long as you signed up correctly.
Old 08-22-2007, 07:30 PM

as long as you signed up correctly through them (and were tracked correctly) which should happen if you followed their directions on their site, your play now will be tracked even without their confirmation. This happens because it is ultimately Full Tilt who tracks your rake so when you sign up correctly for rakeback, they track your play.

I hope this helps and I wish you the best at the tables!

Tim
RakeBackDirect

** if its not Bobo that posts at the same time as I, its someone else, thanks Pokeraddict! =)
Old 08-22-2007, 07:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
** if its not Bobo that posts at the same time as I, its someone else, thanks Pokeraddict! =)

[/ QUOTE ]

No problem [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-22-2007, 07:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Damn! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 08-22-2007, 08:22 PM

thanks guys and yah i mean i just did what the site asked me to do which was just to use a code: raketherake when signing up and ship them an email so i suppose im good then.

Thanks-Indy
Old 08-22-2007, 09:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Damn! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't worry Bobo, you can beat me to the post by seconds next time, I promose! =)

Tim
Old 08-23-2007, 02:26 AM

Is there any minimum number of hands one has to play per month to qualify for the rakeback?? Also I downloaded the FTP software from a refer a friend link sent to me by a buddy. If I delete this off my computer can I re download and be able to qualify for rakeback. I haven't set up my FTP account yet only downloaded the software.
Old 08-23-2007, 03:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Is there any minimum number of hands one has to play per month to qualify for the rakeback?? Also I downloaded the FTP software from a refer a friend link sent to me by a buddy. If I delete this off my computer can I re download and be able to qualify for rakeback. I haven't set up my FTP account yet only downloaded the software.

[/ QUOTE ]

There is no minimum hand count you need to play in order to receive rakeback (unless specific rules are created by a given rakeback provider, but I would not expect this to come into play) and as long as you have not yet created a Full Tilt account, you should be able to delete all traces of the software, clear your cookies, and then redownload the FT software from a rakeback provider then create an account with rakeback -- any rakeback providers you see on this forum should give you no problems. Your best bet is to contact a rakeback provider directly through this forum and have them walk you step by step through the process from this point so as to ensure you are tracked correctly given your specific situaton.

Best of luck, and feel free to PM me or any other rakeback companies you see here if you need help! I'm sure most companies will be more than willing to help you as best they can!

Tim
RakeBackDirect