Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-23-2007, 04:23 PM

Default Re: PokerTek tables comming soon to Harrah\'s properties?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
There is a room in Folsom California that has converted to nothing but these PokerPro machines. I stayed away for several months just because I didn't like the idea of playing on a machine.... finally broke down and tried it and had fun..... until I found a huge bug in the system (just happened this weekend). I had the machine award a pot I should have won to another player at showdown. Supposedly PokerTek was contacted, and basically the response was "Sorry, we can't do anything about it."

There is more to the story but I'm waiting to hear back from the management before I publish the whole story publicly.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am forwarding a link to this thread to Dan at FLB. Post details now please, in a new thread as TT requested, and lets keep this in the light.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats a bad idea, wait until the OP posts the story. I'd love for Dan to have the opportunity to respond in this public forum, but not until the details are released.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have been playing at FLB since they opened the new room about 3 years ago. I have never had a problem there and I hold that room in the highest regard. The poster quoted has already impugned the integrity of the game there. I see no reason to wait to inform Dan and to let him decide how he wishes to handle it, if at all. It is of course possible that the issue will just die, but I should hope that if someone made a similar claim about my business on an open forum that one of my regular customers would inform me as soon as he became aware of that post.

[/ QUOTE ]

get a life... its a poker room not a doctors office.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not a doctor, I am a lawyer. I will take your suggestion to get a life under advisement.

[/ QUOTE ]

As a lawyer than you agree that until the story is exposed for public comment, there is no reason to involve your friend. Patience is a virtue.