Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Science, Math, and Philosophy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2007, 02:56 AM

Default Scientiifc Proof of Survival After Death

http://www.cfpf.org.uk/articles/back...ficproof1.html

This article is quite interesting. I think we are coming upon a time where just about everything we were taught to be true will be proven false.
Old 10-10-2007, 03:13 AM

Default Re: Scientiifc Proof of Survival After Death

[ QUOTE ]
http://www.cfpf.org.uk/articles/back...ficproof1.html

This article is quite interesting. I think we are coming upon a time where just about everything we were taught to be true will be proven false.

[/ QUOTE ]

Including the statement you just made?

Jimbo
Old 10-10-2007, 03:27 AM

Old 10-10-2007, 03:53 AM

fear based reaction Jimbo? I think this paragraph quoted from the article may describe your situation and reaction Jimbo.

"The great strength of the powerful materialists who control orthodox scientific thinking is that they are banking on the fact that most people are not making an effort to understand even basic subatomic physics. Even a cursory glance at the subject shows that the physical universe is being produced from the invisible - the etheric universe. Please spike the guns of the "when-you're-dead,-you're-dead" merchants. Read Professor Richard Feynman's layman's guide to subatomic physics obtainable from bookshops and the library - QED. Once people have read the physicists' and rationalists' case explaining so-called paranormal phenomena they automatically become immune from falling for any supernatural absurdities. Never again will the masses fall under the spell of priestcraft. Never again will people be fooled by pseudo-scientists who are guilty of suppressing uncomfortable discoveries in physics solely to keep their power structures intact."
Old 10-10-2007, 06:23 AM

What did they claim to find?

I read a lot of words saying their proof and been surpressed, but nothing about what they claim to have done.
Old 10-10-2007, 06:31 AM

Why all the nonsense in the article? Just show me the proof. It shouldn't be hard if the phenomenon exists.
Old 10-10-2007, 06:35 AM

It's quite a fun read. I like:

[ QUOTE ]
We are being subjected to one extraordinary theory after another, ranging from us being able to go back in time and murder our grandparents and then to somehow be born in another universe, to the questionable Big Bang theory that says every galaxy in the universe started from the size of a pin head at a single point in time!

[/ QUOTE ]
Followed by:

[ QUOTE ]
Only those of us who are outside of the university sausage machine are in a position to challenge orthodox scientific thinking. The physics students are powerless. They would not get their degrees if they told the truth.

[/ QUOTE ]
This page is the closest I could find, but there's not much explanation there, just reference to a mathematical theory which apparently vindicates nineteenth century spiritualists. They're fond of Einstein pondering whether he was on the wrong track on his death bed - apparently that's evidence in their favor too...
Old 10-10-2007, 09:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think we are coming upon a time where just about everything we were taught to be true will be proven false.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this is quite right. For instance, I was once told that masturbating frequently would cause blindness. I have since proven this wrong by experiment.
Old 10-10-2007, 10:58 AM

I tried to read the link but in the end I stopped because it is complete BS.

1. If there was actually something to say they would state it without all the rhetoric and double-speak which says nothing but is impressive to the uneducated and not that bright.

2. At least 2 statements that I came across just when skimming it were completely wrong and showed a lack of understanding of QM
Old 10-10-2007, 11:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I tried to read the link but in the end I stopped because it is complete BS.

1. If there was actually something to say they would state it without all the rhetoric and double-speak which says nothing but is impressive to the uneducated and not that bright.

2. At least 2 statements that I came across just when skimming it were completely wrong and showed a lack of understanding of QM

[/ QUOTE ]

While the thesis is likely untrue, I'd like to hear you refute it. No offense, but points 1 and 2 sound like ad hominem to this layperson.
Closed Thread