Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-22-2007, 02:11 PM

Default Ivy League College Basketball

This may be a better question for when the season actually start, but I love to bet on Ivy League College Basketball and this year I would like to bet on as many games as possible. My book last year only spread the Friday night games (as the Ivy League is one of only a handful of leagues that play Friday). Does anyone know a book that spreads all. Most Ivy games and would be easy for an American to deposit?
Old 10-22-2007, 02:54 PM

Default Re: Ivy League College Basketball

i went to Penn last year and while I studied there we had a great team (for an ivy League) and even then the games were always close and competitive. I see no edge here unless you been following the league closely for a few years.

As for a sports book that spreads them, your probably better off going with someone local near campus.
Old 10-22-2007, 03:19 PM

Default Re: Ivy League College Basketball

[ QUOTE ]
i went to Penn last year and while I studied there we had a great team (for an ivy League) and even then the games were always close and competitive. I see no edge here unless you been following the league closely for a few years.

As for a sports book that spreads them, your probably better off going with someone local near campus.

[/ QUOTE ]

Close and competitive? Penn outscored their Ivy opponents by 13 points per game last season.

Plenty of offshore shops book Ivy games. Start at the top-rated books and work down until you find what you need. Even if you use a local bookie, you'll still need the islands.