Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-18-2006, 11:59 AM

Default Chip Reloader (New AHK Script) (Reloads at Party and Stars)

(This script replaces "Party Reloader" and "Stars Reloader". The automatic reloader for Party didn't work that well, so I have removed that feature until better times.)

Reload chips on all Partypoker and Pokerstars tables with just one click.

The real use for this script is to make sure that you are bought in with maximum amount at NL and PL tables, but to some degree you can also use it at Limit. At Partypoker Limit games you will rebuy the default amount (as given in the Buy-in dialog). At Pokerstars though, you will rebuy with all your bankroll on the first table, which makes the script quite useless for Pokerstars Limit games.

This script has ScriptPad support. ScriptPad is a tool where you can connect any number of scripts to a toolpad, a small pop-up window with buttons for all available commands in these scripts. You access the toolpad by a hotkey, for instance the middle mouse button. (Soon to be released.)

Default settings will reload both Partypoker and Pokerstars tables when you press F12 on your keyboard.

If a dialog seems to get stuck, try to click it manually and see if the script continues as it should. If not, close all open dialogs and restart the script from the system tray.

http://overcards.com/wiki/moin.cgi/ChipReloader

Adde
Old 07-17-2006, 06:32 PM

Default Re: Chip Reloader (New AHK Script) (Reloads at Party and Stars)

can you use this to ninja short stack reload?
Old 07-17-2006, 07:23 PM

I copied this script exactly as is but it doesnt work. I hit F12 and nothing happens. This is so frustrating
Old 07-21-2006, 04:51 AM

I have been using this the past week, and it works great except for 3 times in the last 2 nights it gave me a problem. I think it's when I reload during a hand in which I was previously at or above 100BBs but then dipped down during the hand and when it goes to reload it says "please enter a value above $0.00" (or something very similar). It won't allow me to close the box and it keeps just popping up when I hit ok, and I am forced to shut down PP and re-start. Has this happened to anyone else? Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Thanks
OKP
Old 07-21-2006, 10:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I have been using this the past week, and it works great except for 3 times in the last 2 nights it gave me a problem. I think it's when I reload during a hand in which I was previously at or above 100BBs but then dipped down during the hand and when it goes to reload it says "please enter a value above $0.00" (or something very similar). It won't allow me to close the box and it keeps just popping up when I hit ok, and I am forced to shut down PP and re-start. Has this happened to anyone else? Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Thanks
OKP

[/ QUOTE ]

Press the enter key many times after eachother while clicking the cancel button with your mouse. This solves the problem for me
Old 07-21-2006, 11:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Thanks
OKP

[/ QUOTE ]

I had the same problem as well. I imagine some quick and dirty code could fix this.
Old 07-21-2006, 10:42 PM

I dont think the script is working properly for me on PS. It options the options menu but I need to manually choose the "Add More Chips" button for the script to complete.
Old 07-22-2006, 02:24 AM

Once this works with no kinks, I will love you LONG time OP
Old 07-23-2006, 02:35 PM

I've been busy lately...

I've updated ChipReloader to fix Party and Stars glitches:

http://overcards.com/wiki/moin.cgi/ChipReloader

Adde
Old 07-23-2006, 02:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've tried and tried, but I can't replicate this error. When that dialog/box comes up for me, it is closed automatically by the script. Try with the updated script, and alos, update AHK to latest version. As for shutting down PP, that is not necessary. Just restart the script instead: right-click script icon in system tray and choose "Reload this script".

Adde