Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-25-2007, 09:32 PM

Default Re: Anybody here got a vasectomy?

This thread has got to be a level.

I don't buy it one bit. If it's real, OP has some pyschological issues.
Old 11-25-2007, 10:27 PM

I can't believe the criticism i am getting from you people. I should be praised rather than insulted. I should be praised for being responsible for my age. I don't want to end up like the countless joes that post in this forum "my girlfriend has bad news" while they add that they work an average job with an average wage and this development means a likely life of poverty.

I don't know what is wrong with wanting to avoid accidents like that. I am being responsible in the way that I acknowledge that I can't support a kid now, nor would I for 8 or so years.

There is more to this of course. I'm good looking and I'm a james bond type can't have just 1 gf, I ask girls out even when having a girlfriend. My luck is what worries me the most I know something as bad as this scenario would happen to me.
Old 11-26-2007, 01:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Even vasectomies are not 100%. Occasionally the ducts grow back together.

Only 100% solution is abstinence.

[/ QUOTE ]

i lol'd

and heater - plz explain?
Old 11-26-2007, 02:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I can't believe the criticism i am getting from you people. I should be praised rather than insulted. I should be praised for being responsible for my age. I don't want to end up like the countless joes that post in this forum "my girlfriend has bad news" while they add that they work an average job with an average wage and this development means a likely life of poverty.

I don't know what is wrong with wanting to avoid accidents like that. I am being responsible in the way that I acknowledge that I can't support a kid now, nor would I for 8 or so years.

There is more to this of course. I'm good looking and I'm a james bond type can't have just 1 gf, I ask girls out even when having a girlfriend. My luck is what worries me the most I know something as bad as this scenario would happen to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

How are you being "responsible" by making a decision that could potentially ruin the rest of your life just so things will be a little easier for you right now?

Also, you are being paranoid. I have never seen the sort of post you are describing. And with respect to women secretly thwarting birth control: unless you are about to declare for the NBA or NFL draft, no one want to have your baby that badly.
Old 11-26-2007, 03:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

As far as I can tell, you are trying to AVOID being responsible. You don't want to have to be responsible and practice safe sex and what not, so you want a vasectomy. Just either don't have sex, or wear a condom and have her take the pill. You should be fine.
Old 11-26-2007, 12:18 PM

The only real discomfort I felt was the fact that the nurse was a girl I'd known literally ALL OF MY LIFE. Grade school, middle school, high school.

Nothing like having a girl you've known all your life watching your balls get cut.

Thank God for Valium....
Old 11-26-2007, 12:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I basically sat on the couch with frozen peas on my nuts for the whole weekend.

[/ QUOTE ]

I did too, weird.

[/ QUOTE ]So did I, but I never had a vasectomy.
Old 11-26-2007, 03:01 PM

Condoms suck. I say go for it. This way you can raw dog all those bitches.
Old 11-26-2007, 04:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I praise you. I think it is a very mature decision. Don't put yourself in a situation you don't want to be in. I know 2 guys personally whose gfs stop taking birth control and did not tell them. They are fathers now, and one of the gfs ran off, so he is 100% caregiver.

I got one at age 32 when single and childless. I never regretted it. The piece of mind is worth a weekend of pain.

Look for studies at the local university if you don't have insurance or it won't cover the procedure. It got mine done at the University of Washington Urology Clinic for free. They even paid me $75 per week to jerk it so they could see how long before I shot blanks.

In the future, one hopes there are nearly 100% effective temporary birth control options for men. In the meantime I think men like you who are certain they want to avoid an unwanted pregnancy are doing the right thing by getting snipped.

Good luck.

KJS
Old 11-26-2007, 05:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, if you wear a condom the risk isnt very high. And if you want extra protection you can practice withdrawal w/ a condom.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This makes you sound very immature. Maybe you'll grow up someday and want kids.