Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION

Old 11-26-2007, 09:19 PM

Default Re: Degen/WallyBalls/blueman

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The fact that he keeps communicating with you tells me that he doesn't have immediate access to the mod forum.

I did talk to him. It's funny how nice he is on the phone. It seems that all he really wants is to be able to participate here, so I made him a deal. I told him to remove his 2+2 sites and stay off the forums until vbulletin launches. I agreed to allow him 3 days as degen 2 or whatever. I told him that if he behaved perfectly those days AND the mods agreed that he deserved the chance, he could continue.

This is what I told him. I can be convinced that this is the wrong move, but our attorney bills are inspiring us to be more lenient in matters like this. I don't see this as being vastly different than Dan Bright, his antics, and subsequent forgiveness. Not to say that degen is as valuable as dan. I just don't think at his core he means any harm.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mat,

This is seriously weaksauce. I mean seriously ridiculously unbelievably weaksauce. He probably deserves to be permamegainstaipbanned more than any other poster in 2+2 history. I mean, for [censored]'s sake he bought up multiple domain names to try to spoof 2+2's traffic!

Regards,
--jman220

[/ QUOTE ]

Also, WRT Mason's overall goal for this site to be "high quality," where in that vision does one find allowing an ADMITTED RAPIST to post about his exploits, an acknowledged scammer and flim-flam man. Degen quite possibly represents everything that is bad about gamblers and the seediest side of that lifestyle. I have never had so much as an argument with the man and I say without hesitation, from reading his posts, that he is the single most vile person I have ever come across on 2+2. I would gladly encourage 2+2 to unban all the people I dislike the most, all the worst trolls, before it considered allowing this scumbag to post again.

Too Strong?
Old 11-26-2007, 09:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have never had so much as an argument with the man and I say without hesitation, from reading his posts, that he is the single most vile person I have ever come across on 2+2.

[/ QUOTE ]
What about your boy

?
Old 11-26-2007, 09:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have never had so much as an argument with the man and I say without hesitation, from reading his posts, that he is the single most vile person I have ever come across on 2+2.

[/ QUOTE ]
What about your boy

?

[/ QUOTE ]

It should say something that I'll go on record as saying that I'd rather see Snowball or Cyrus made a mod than Degen unbanned.

Edit: Also, I lost that picture when I reformatted, thanks Tuq!
Old 11-26-2007, 09:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
What about your boy

?

[/ QUOTE ]

Snowball is vile? Don't tell Kiera, thats her on-the-side boyfriend if she ever decides to cheat on Mat [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 11-26-2007, 09:53 PM

i agree 100% with jman
Old 11-26-2007, 10:22 PM

Mat,

100% serious question.

Is there any offense that IYO would warrant a user being permabanned? By permabanned I mean that no matter how much begging you would never consider taking them back.

Sneaking up on you and literally stabbing you in the back? Daily DNS attack for a year?

To be frank, I think it's idiotic to even consider considering letting him back.
Old 11-26-2007, 10:26 PM

Agree with jman as well. I really don't want to have given mia $10k for no reason.

-Bill
Old 11-26-2007, 10:29 PM

haha i refuse a legitimate 10k offer now you're gonna let him back anyway? puhleeze
Old 11-26-2007, 10:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
haha i refuse a legitimate 10k offer now you're gonna let him back anyway? puhleeze

[/ QUOTE ]

All,
I would just like to again, restate HE IS AN ADMITTED UNREPENTANT RAPIST. He used the 2+2 forums to BRAG about this.

Regards,
--jman220
Old 11-27-2007, 01:11 AM

TT,

To be clear, I think SNOWBALL is pretty awesome. It's just that jman has some hate for him of which I don't know the origin (and by "don't know the origin" I mean "100% chance it originated in the Politics forum") so I merely like to give him crap about it from time to time.