Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Begin NFL Picks
Arizona 0 0%
Seattle (H) 11 100.00%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-27-2007, 02:47 PM

Default Re: What do you want to see at Stars?

[ QUOTE ]
Huh? You can save your preferred table-layout on Stars.

[/ QUOTE ]

On party if I opened 2 tables and clicked on their autosize button it would format the screen for two tables. Same with 4 or any other combination. It was a really nice feature.
Old 08-27-2007, 04:39 PM

do you mean the tile-tables button on Stars?
Old 08-27-2007, 04:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

On party if I opened 2 tables and clicked on their autosize button it would format the screen for two tables. Same with 4 or any other combination. It was a really nice feature.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm.... View -> Tile Tables.

Or, click the little menu box near the lower right of the dealer chip tray, and again click "Tile Tables".

Same feature. Different location.

Jester
Old 08-28-2007, 03:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm.... View -> Tile Tables.

Or, click the little menu box near the lower right of the dealer chip tray, and again click "Tile Tables".

Same feature. Different location.

Jester

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry,

Don't want to waste time on this but on party it was a click right on the open window. Didn't have to keep going back to the main lobby and select View -> Tile Tables. However, I was unaware of the dealer chip option - thanks.
Old 09-29-2007, 11:02 AM

On the regular tables (as opposed to fast tables), it is way too inconvenient to get seated and settled with both the 'wait for blind' and 'auto-post blinds' checked. Way too much waiting and clicking.

Please give us the 'wait for big blind' checkbox right when we sit down. Or, make the tables work like the fast tables, getting rid of the 'auto-post blinds' checkbox altogether. Or, one-click seating would cover this too, as previously and repeatedly suggested.

Others from this thread that I second, third, fourth, whatever:

[ QUOTE ]

right click on an empty seat---> have an option to move to that seat. (note that i mean actually changing the seat, not the current option to change your position on your screen.)

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

- 1-click seating (instead of the current 37 clicks just to sit down)
- Automatic re-buy that re-buys every time you get below 90 BBs.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
A graphic hh (like FT) so I don't have to scroll through a hh to see what the other players had. This is a real pain when playing many games at once.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Better still would be for Stars to have the 'turn over cards' button for such all-in situations to give the players the option particularly on the all-in's.
Cards continue to come ou on the board so having the button is not holding up play or anything like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Way to keep lobby maximized when I open a table

Late registration for MTTs (up to 30 minutes or so).

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Up-to-the-minute unregistration for MTTs. What the hell is with the ten-minute thing?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
lessen ratholing by making the min buyin time after you leave a table longer than 30 mins

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
An 'Unjoin all waitlist' button would be really nice.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I would like to see on many of the informational pop-ups a box that you could mark saying don't show this pop-up again.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
auto rebuy + setting my default buyin to 100b + 1 click seating would be awesome

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I think Shure brand headphones would be a nice fit for the FPP store.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-29-2007, 11:37 AM

Letting people change seats, while it sounds good on paper, would be a total cluster in practice.
Old 09-29-2007, 01:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Letting people change seats, while it sounds good on paper, would be a total cluster in practice.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that they should have two waitlists for each table. Have one list for people who are not currently sitting and one for people who are, with the list for people who are sitting taking precedence. This way when a seat becomes available, a person sitting at that table has the chance at taking the available seat. If there is nobody at the table waiting or everybody at the table who was waiting declines, the normal waitlist procedure would apply.
Old 09-29-2007, 02:18 PM

Rakeback
Old 09-29-2007, 03:58 PM

The FPP store needs Wii Point cards and Xbox Live point and subscription cards. I think a $100 electronics gift card is also a good idea.

I'd like to have a monthly reload bonus available for Silver+ as well. It doesn't have to be that big, I wouldn't mind chasing 15x vpp for a $100 or so reload every month. I'd play a LOT more than I do now, and might even have the incentive to go for Platinum.

Old 10-01-2007, 10:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I think that they should have two waitlists for each table. Have one list for people who are not currently sitting and one for people who are, with the list for people who are sitting taking precedence. This way when a seat becomes available, a person sitting at that table has the chance at taking the available seat. If there is nobody at the table waiting or everybody at the table who was waiting declines, the normal waitlist procedure would apply.

[/ QUOTE ]

This sounds like it would work fine, probably more work than Stars would undertake for a minor improvement, but I think it would be great.