Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-28-2007, 02:23 PM

Default Re: ipoker bonuses vs. the rest

u play mostly 2-4........lol.

let me see. $8 an hour u need 56 points at ongame.

as i suspected at that level pots rarely get to max rake level.

pots do get to $20 average. so to get 56 points u have to be in 56 pots per hour .

man u must put into pot 80% of the time..........lol.

u want me to believe u clear $8 bomus at ongame at least say u play 10-20 or higher.............lol.
Old 11-28-2007, 05:07 PM

The OP wanted to compare iPoker bonuses to others. I made the point that one of the best iPoker bonuses(Noble) clears at the same rate per dollar for me at PLO50 (PLO is my only game atm) as a 9x OnGame bonus at FR. I vpip about 3 times a round + two blinds means I contribute to about half the pots.

From your last post BKK one can only surmise you play one table and play like a nit on that table.

The clearance rates on BW can't be accurate because they don't know precisely what pot sizes you'll get, and from my experience PLO generates higher pots than NLHE at the same blind levels.
Old 11-28-2007, 05:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
u play mostly 2-4........lol.

let me see. $8 an hour u need 56 points at ongame.

as i suspected at that level pots rarely get to max rake level.

pots do get to $20 average. so to get 56 points u have to be in 56 pots per hour .

man u must put into pot 80% of the time..........lol.

u want me to believe u clear $8 bomus at ongame at least say u play 10-20 or higher.............lol.

[/ QUOTE ]
You think I have nothing better to do than come on here and lie about how much bonus I clear at OnGame?

If you're going to come on here and argue with someone about how bonus clears, here's a thought - argue either fom experience, or have some calculations to back up your argument.

You don't play what I play, so you don't have the experience.

You also can't do the calculations.

$20 pot? You apparently went to BW, maybe you should have read the bonus clearing notes. You get 0.10 points for every $0.10 that is raked. So basically every time someone sees a flop at 2/4, they will get at least partial points. Whether you want to believe it or not, my numbers come out something like this:

1/2: 25-30 pts/hr
2/4: 50-60 pts/hr
3/6: 75-85 pts/hr

These numbers will vary depending on the players you play with. I tend to table select fairly carefully. So believe what you like, when I play 2/4 I usually clear about $8/hr.

Oh...and my VPIP is about 28.
Old 11-28-2007, 05:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Oh...and my VPIP is about 28.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nit. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

My 2/4 and 3/6 rates are pretty close to those you give Bobo, a shade higher if anything....I play SH mostly.

To the OP I think VC poker has just about the best loyalty/signup deals going on the Ipoker network, at least according to them anyway: http://www.vcpoker.com/promotions/fa...uses/index.htm
Old 11-29-2007, 05:32 AM

at 2-4.

to get 60 points an hour at ongame you have to be in 20 pots an hour at maximum rake level. say 70 games an hour at yr vpip u play 20 hands , u telling me all yr hand reach max rake. okie dokie...........lol.

can a mathmatical professor check my calcs and tell me if im off. i could be, as im not perfect.

i watched a few 2-4 games and rarely do pots get to thatlevel.

ever hear about the beardstown ladies, made famous by their supposed superior investing acumen in usa stock market. they said they achieved eye popping stock market return and evn wrote best selling book, i think. well someone actually ran thru their numbers and it was found they performed worst than the stock market average. which made sense as they were buying only stocks everybody else was buying. ant they werent great mkt timers either. just a bunch of misinformed grannies..........lol

ps. mr this.

is 50% vpip acceptable if one is trying not to lose money playing. its great for bonus clearing......lol.

and y r u clearing 9x ongame bonuse dont they have lots of 7x bonuses.
Old 11-29-2007, 06:09 AM

hmmm

ok bobo u win. i just thought of one case where contribution is better for player. if said player has vpip in excess of 5o%.........lol.
Old 11-29-2007, 08:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
hmmm

ok bobo u win.

[/ QUOTE ]
Edit*
Thank you BKK for bringing Crypto bonuses to my attention, I had previously glanced over them and missed how good they were.

Thank you also for providing me with some good laughs at your ability to comprehend what you read, and put forth a compelling argument to prove your theory.
Old 11-29-2007, 08:34 AM

no problemo sir.

problem at crypto for u is very few plo at micro levels.

t atain the 1 k bonues at crypto u need to learn plo hi and low. during prime time one can multi 7 games, usually 6 hi lo ones and one high only or 5 hi lo ones and 2 hi only.
Old 11-29-2007, 07:15 AM

Sigh. I don't know why I continue to bother, since you seem to have some need to believe I am lying, when clearly you have no idea what you're talking about in any of your figures.

First of all...70 hands/hour? At 5-max?? There's my first "......lol". Average is just shy of 110.

I have no clue where you get your idea that I would need every hand to meet max rate. Even if you take into account my correction of your hands/hour figure, I guess you would assume I need about 60-70% hands at max rake? There's my second ".....lol". I took a recent session and did some calculations for you:

70 minute session.
104 hands played (slow session, that's only 89 hands/hour).
26.92% VP$IP.
67.9 points collected - that's 58.2/hour, bonus collected $8.31/hr.
$23.65 average pot size.
Number of hands that reached max rake of $3? FOUR. I only had money in THREE of them.

I was tempted to leave it at that and wait for your next post where you basically ".....lol" at everything again, but instead I'll explain where I think you must be going wrong.

Do you know what VP$IP stands for? Voluntarily Put $ In Pot. Note the word in bold. I am playing 5-max. I have money in 40% of the pots even if I fold every hand pre-flop, which would give me a VP$IP of ZERO. In the session detailed above, even though I had a VPIP of under 27%, I had money in 54/105 hands. 67.9/54 = $1.26 average rake, $25.20 average pot.

In conclusion: ......lol
Old 11-29-2007, 08:24 AM

actually i dont know y u bother either.

im just havin fun.

however i do believe its easier to clear at dealt rooms for most.(me).

sorry if i insulted u. u do seem to be a serious kind of person.

cheers!

i just know i clear over 1k bonuses at cryptos easily and way less at ongame in the same amount of hand s played.