Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-16-2007, 11:14 AM

Default Re: OOT Departed - Roll Call

[ QUOTE ]
This is [censored] standard drunk crap with people who can't handle their liquor...and to even mention antics like this in the same breath as rape is offensive.

[/ QUOTE ]

As others have said, there's definitely a distinction between whether he pissed himself while unconscious vs. standing in her bed pissing on everything in sight. If it's the latter, you really don't see how that could be pretty frightening? That was closer to how I parsed it, and as such, I don't think this is the particular thing to jump on Elaine for, though I agree she does seem insane. (And even if it is just the former, how many women are going to be receptive to dudes coming unannounced into their room and climbing into bed with them? There is a HUGE difference between having a guy you've invited into bed pissing on you and waking up to discover you're soaked in the urine of a random drunk guy next to you.)
Old 10-16-2007, 11:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
My best friend peed in his clothes hamper when hammered one night, that was pretty funny to watch. I guess he was "marking" his clothes.

[/ QUOTE ]

A girl I knew in college had a story about a drunk guy coming into her room at 5 am and stumbling around her room. She asked him to leave a bunch of times, which he didn't acknowledge. Finally, he whipped out his dick and started pissing, in the dark. When she turned on the lights to examine the damage, turns out he was pissing into her laundry basket.
Old 10-16-2007, 11:19 AM

So this is a pee thread now. ok.
Old 10-16-2007, 11:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So this is a pee thread now. ok.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, let me bring this back on topic. OOT departed I would like to see return:

occasional scatological sensibilities
Old 10-16-2007, 11:25 AM

Man this thread got derailed.

She has a right to be fairly upset about someone getting into bed with her and peeing it. One thing that wasn't clarified in the post was if she actually knew who the guy was or not, either way sucks for her. As for being assault this is absurd. The embarrassment of peeing in a bed with a girl is punishment enough, I know several people who have done it, and have been victim to it myself (although it wasn't her bed at least.)

also I miss tennebaum
Old 10-16-2007, 11:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]

She has a right to be fairly upset about someone getting into bed with her and peeing it. One thing that wasn't clarified in the post was if she actually knew who the guy was or not, either way sucks for her. As for being assault this is absurd.

[/ QUOTE ]

Quoting Elaine,
[ QUOTE ]

I was furious, but I didn’t identify what he did as assault and I certainly didn't think it was sexual assault.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-16-2007, 11:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

She has a right to be fairly upset about someone getting into bed with her and peeing it. One thing that wasn't clarified in the post was if she actually knew who the guy was or not, either way sucks for her. As for being assault this is absurd.

[/ QUOTE ]

Quoting Elaine,
[ QUOTE ]

I was furious, but I didn’t identify what he did as assault and I certainly didn't think it was sexual assault.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Only a few people later said I was right to be mad and that in fact I should be even madder. They told me they thought he had gone in there rape me but was too drunk to get it up and peed instead. Or that he peed on me deliberately to “mark” me. They said I should go to the police.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-16-2007, 11:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Quoting Elaine,
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Only a few people later said I was right to be mad and that in fact I should be even madder. They told me they thought he had gone in there rape me but was too drunk to get it up and peed instead. Or that he peed on me deliberately to “mark” me. They said I should go to the police.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Two things:

- If the point of this discussion is to say "Wow, isn't Elaine crazy?", it's not very fair to get on her case for reporting what some other people said.

- This is pretty damn close to something that a lot of people would report to the police. I live in a college town, and there's a guy around here who was getting into girl's houses and climbing into bed with them. In one alleged instance, it culminated in rape, but even before that it was reported, I believe. Suppose this was some guy who wasn't invited to the party, and he just came in and climbed into bed with her. This is okay? You think there will be no problems if I were to do this? If some guy did that to your girlfriend, would you be inclined to fight him?
Old 10-16-2007, 11:52 AM

gump,

At no point in my post did I imply that elaine was crazy for this story. If you reread it I was actually defending her view, and calling her friends crazy on this instance (although I think she's crazy for other reasons).
Old 10-16-2007, 12:46 PM

Location: My Avatar is Cursed for my Teams. Please don\'t curse my burger.

All,

I don't know why this blog post got to me but it did. Obviously she has a right to be mortally wounded, lets move on. Sorry Elaine.

Missing Fat Dids immensely,
Matthew