Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > EDF
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-06-2007, 01:36 AM

Default Re: EDF Homegame Reloaded

hey JaBlue you gonna be there for this? I think its the same weekend we go back to school...
Old 09-06-2007, 05:59 AM

first day of class is the 26th, Thursday after that Friday... I'm definitely planning on showing up to EDF homegame
Old 09-06-2007, 09:59 AM

Shouldn't the NL game be uncapped?
Old 09-06-2007, 12:19 PM

This discussion happened last time. The game is for fun, and its at my house and the limit is purely to control the size of the game. I would prefer not to end up hosting a 5-10NL game where everyone is showing up with 5k in their pockets. Last time I think we played 1-2 and most people bought in for 300ish. The higher the stakes the more external things you have to worry about. The game has people I don't personally know, and is discussed on a public internet forum. Makes sense to keep it reasonable IMHO.

Besides the only fish in the game will be haakee, and those stakes are plenty big to get all his money.
Old 09-10-2007, 06:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This discussion happened last time. The game is for fun, and its at my house and the limit is purely to control the size of the game. I would prefer not to end up hosting a 5-10NL game where everyone is showing up with 5k in their pockets. Last time I think we played 1-2 and most people bought in for 300ish. The higher the stakes the more external things you have to worry about. The game has people I don't personally know, and is discussed on a public internet forum. Makes sense to keep it reasonable IMHO.

Besides the only fish in the game will be haakee, and those stakes are plenty SMALL to get all his money.

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp
Old 09-10-2007, 09:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Besides the only fish in the game will be haakee, and those stakes are plenty big to get all his money.

[/ QUOTE ]

You just need plenty of Glocks. Then there'll be no problem.

Do you hold a tourney as well as the cash games? I'd like to meet more of you uber-players, but I'm a fish in 1/2.
Old 09-11-2007, 02:14 PM

I hope to have enough for two tables one of which would be some type of limit. I have about 7-8 players right now so we would need about 4-5 more. If its too tough a game you can always go to Garden City which is like 10 mins away. If the 3-6 game there is too tough for you then I don't know what to say........ [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

(although if that is the case then we will make room for you at the table anytime)
Old 09-11-2007, 02:26 PM

I'll probably be bringing my uncle. He's a nice, funny guy with lots to say. And a huge donator. Be excited!

edit: we can always play two shorthanded tables... [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 09-11-2007, 02:57 PM

That sounds like a lot of fun.
Old 09-13-2007, 07:24 PM

I am seeing a surprising lack of PM's. Please PM me with e-mail addresses so I can send out an email next week. I have email for hakkee, sossman, and my other friends, but not for anyone else. I won't be posting any specifics in this thread so you have to get them by email.