Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Who has the long term edge? Ivey v. aba (NLHU)
Ivey 34 30.09%
aba 42 37.17%
BBV 37 32.74%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-20-2007, 04:56 PM

Default Re: Any Full Tilt Mods Yet? (1 included)

but obv. it worked perfect, thatks fozzy
Old 10-21-2007, 05:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Just tweaked the timers a bit.

Cleaned up the colors on the orange/red end, and moved the entire timer/timerrt down 2 pixels. Wanted it move down under the avatar box a little.

timerrt4

timer4

Then moved the timer all the way down, and stretched the timer back up - making it wider as well as lower below the avatar box.

timerrt3

timer3

[/ QUOTE ]

Mucho gracias fozz the old timer just didn't look right
Old 10-22-2007, 02:40 PM

What happened to the wiki, fozzy? All ur decks are gone :/
Old 10-22-2007, 03:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What happened to the wiki, fozzy? All ur decks are gone :/

[/ QUOTE ]

I am reclaiming my intellectual property.

I am now selling all my stars and tilt mods at psthemes.com. My FT mods are slowly being re-packaged in self-extracting installers and posted there. I didnt want an entire page of everything I ever made available on the web anymore. All of the links and images in my mediafire / photobucket remain active. So, anything you find in the thread should be good, for now.

I have promised to continue to make my new FT Mod installers free to all 2+2'ers that ask. I do accept voluntary donations, as I just cashed out 90% of my FT BR [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]. The only catch is that I need you to PM me at PSThemes.com, so I can deliver the FT mods through the themeshop. When i have a wider selection of FT Mods at PSThemes - my Mediafire links, and Photobucket/Imageshack accounts will be cleaned out as well.

I just figured it was about time I make a little money off the countless hundreds of hours of Photoshop time I have dedicated to these mods.
Old 10-22-2007, 04:30 PM

*Just deleted all my Mediafire Zip's.

Just had an incident with a 2+2'er that made me decide to pull all my links. I am going to be deleting all of my individual images of decks and tables as well.

I am actually irritated enough to consider revoking my statement in the above post. I don't think it's in my best interest to offer my Decks, Tables, Themes for free - even to 2+2'ers. I have done way too much, for way too long, for way too little.

Probably letting my temper get the best of me - but, these things happen.

I apologize, in advance for turning this thread into 2223 posts of missing images.
Old 10-22-2007, 09:13 PM

Fozzy - don't let a bad experience with one bad apple ruin things for everybody, or cause you to quit in frustration.

I think you've probably done more than virtually everyone out there to help out the FTP community - shoot, you probably put in as many hours (if not more?) than many of the programmers writing software we all use, and they (generally) charge for their scripts and programs. If you added it all up, what would it be? Thousands of hours?

You're certainly entitled to charge for your graphics - God knows we benefit from them that it's worth paying to encourage your development. I just recently started multi-tabling, and but for your mods, would never be able to see the cards at FTP.

My suggestion would be some kind of subscription - people pay a fee, and can then download anything you produce for, say, 12 months. For many, that'll be all they need or want, but for those of us who want to keep up with your newest output, we'd pay again.

Keep your chin up.

Cheers, Carl.
Old 10-22-2007, 09:36 PM

Luckily it's Harvest Season here in the Midwest. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] After a smoke or 2 of the local Homegrown - I am feeling much better. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Not sure what I will decide ultimately. For now I am reigning it all back and in.

I have certainly invested hundreds and hundreds of hours (thousand+? not sure). And would like to recoup a bit of $ for my time. I also just cashed out my 90% of my FT bankroll, and trying to build a Stars BR. No more Rakeback while playing. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

As I get more FTP mods converted, and more Stars decks and themes I will know better what I will do. Perhaps some type of extra discount for returning customers?

How about 2 for the price of 1 to any 2+2'er? You could PM me, and pay via FT or Stars transfer, and I could send 2 decks for price of one. That sounds like something pretty fair while I think of something better. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 10-23-2007, 01:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Just had an incident with a 2+2'er that made me decide to pull all my links.

[/ QUOTE ]
What happened?
Old 10-23-2007, 07:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OOOPS. Sorry bout that - I didnt read your request carefully enough. I will make it - like you requested - in the near future. In the meantime I sent you a PM at the ThemeShop. I sent you links to a earlier deck I made for color-blind people.

Once I make 13.4 like you asked (Yellow Clubs NOT Spades), I will send it to you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please send me new PM and I will ship this to you through the ThemeShop.

FTP-13-4-ColorBlind

Old 10-24-2007, 08:58 PM

i recently just changed decks last night and some of the cards are showing up with only a red border nothing else, does anyone know why this might be happening?