Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-28-2006, 10:00 PM

Default Problem cashing out from Pacific Poker (they\'re jerks)

Online novice on a couple months and have given PokerStars, PartyPoker and Paradise Poker a try with no problems getting in or cashing out. Pacific Poker on the other hand has been extremely frustrating. Couldn't get their software to work after install/uninstall/install etc....was told to putz with opening ports. Nah, it's not my fault their sw is set up that way, just send me my initial small deposit ($200) via check. Now they want me to send them a photocopy of my drivers license and front and back of credit card, although I'd provided all security info when I enrolled. Emails back and forth, ok we'll send a check, no wait, check clause 8(iii. subsection 21)which states we can be jerks about sitting on your money. Issue is still not resolved after three weeks of going back and forth....stay tuned. End of story, if you're not already on Pacific Poker, STAY AWAY. It's unclear I'll ever get my initial deposit back without opening myself up to potential ID fraud. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] I'm glad I didn't send them a grand or two.!#@$^%&
Old 04-28-2006, 10:01 PM

Default Re: Problem cashing out from Pacific Poker (they\'re jerks)

Have you sent them your I.D.? What are the exact time frames we are dealing with here? Did you play at all?
Old 04-28-2006, 10:11 PM

Atempted for several days but it wouldn't let be post my blinds and join in after being seated. I wasn't intersted in openning up ports on my PC since I haven't a clue what they will do or what my risk would be. But, had a half dozen emails and chats with support so they know I've had problems. I'd sent contact info such as my address and phone etc. for myself and credit card if they'd want to double check. In addition to copy of license and credit card they want me to again send my full SSN which is just craziness. Sent last four, but no dice. I can see they could think stolen card, but a call to my credit card company and to me should be able to clear up. Hell, I'd take a credit back to my card before these backflips. Will contact credit card on Monday to see if they can offer any resolution. It's been like four weeks, three of which they indicated the cash out was on process before eventually owning up that it was on hold until I send my mother's shoe size and eye teeth......
Old 04-29-2006, 12:49 AM

if you do a chargeback say goodbye to playing online poker.
Old 04-29-2006, 01:36 AM

Neteller
Old 04-29-2006, 02:04 AM

fold pre pacific poker