raise 38 71.70%
fold 11 20.75%
call 4 7.55%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-11-2007, 12:21 AM

Default Re: NL Bots on Full Tilt

Guys:

Everyone is saying "omg stats converge"

Why were the VPIPs 4 FREAKING STANDARD DEVIATIONS APART??????
Old 05-11-2007, 12:25 AM

You people are the ones that are retarded. I told you whats going on. Yet you all refuse to believe the truth and call my posts retarded. I'm starting to have sympathy for him. After all hes taking money off idiots like you. Have any of you ever met this guy? I have. Yet your all jumping down my throat. When I know the truth! NO BOTS! I've known about this for one year before he was on Full tilt.
Old 05-11-2007, 12:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Guys:

[/ QUOTE ]

Because VPIP's subject to increased variance so we shouldn't be surprised by lack of convergence. However, this doesn't seem to apply to the other stats.

Also, it's not 4 SDs, it's like 2.9.
Old 05-11-2007, 12:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I like how he doesn't want to give out "strategy" for his 1bb/hr system. This magic note he takes and poof! Have you not looked at the other forums around here? People talk strategy against others they play with all the time!

Trust me.. nobody is going to want to steal your 1bb/hr system. The fact that you won't give any more info though is curious though.. if you don't think you're doing something wrong, what's the problem with giving out info.

From your stats you c-bet 97% of time.. then pretty much shut it down on the turn.. so everyone should float you imo.

[/ QUOTE ]

yah rly...

if you REALLY want to be clear of this why not just be 100% forthcoming about all of this? You won't lose any edge, I'm almost certain of that.

Also that picture proves nothing more than that you have 6 monitors and 3 chairs.

I'd still REALLY like to see an evaluation of the times each account has played.

It might not prove anything conclusively but if there was some kind of variation it would lean more towards humans than not.
Old 05-11-2007, 12:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Guys:

[/ QUOTE ]

http://img137.imagevenue.com/view.ph..._122_352lo.JPG

For the LOVE OF GOD look at those numbers!!!! Can you HONESTLY sit there and tell me that these stats DO NOT CONVERGE!!?!?!! WTF

In my opinion, the MOST LIKELY stat to vary would be VPIP since it would be mainly dependent upon table conditions and hands dealt in certain positions. Once the program/bot was in a hand it would be more standard (for example it would know it had TPTK and it would probably go with it). This is the only explanation of why the numbers on later streets are identical.

I mean LOOK at these river numbers!!!! NO WAY 4 different people end up making the exact same decision every time, even if they spent YEARS memorizing a specific strategy and taking instruction from a boss.

Bet river stat:
575/2497 = 0.230276332
216/961 = 0.224765869
538/2403 = 0.223886808
411/1836 = 0.223856209

I can't BELIEVE all of the people that are being swayed by nlnut and nation and company. How naive can you be to believe their unrealistic, and moronic story?

I am just asking everyone to just USE YOUR COMMON SENSE ABOUT THIS ISSUE!!!

THE NUMBERS DO NOT LIE!!!
Old 05-11-2007, 12:38 AM

And what, exactly, would a play from their playbooks prove?

And I'm also pretty sure FTP checked their play times...seems like the most basic red flag.
Old 05-11-2007, 12:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You people are the ones that are retarded. I told you whats going on. Yet you all refuse to believe the truth and call my posts retarded. I'm starting to have sympathy for him. After all hes taking money off idiots like you. Have any of you ever met this guy? I have. Yet your all jumping down my throat. When I know the truth! NO BOTS! I've known about this for one year before he was on Full tilt.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok let's take our COMMON SENSE INTO PLAY HERE.

If you were going to play using a bot, one would want to have a backup plan. For example, a legitimate excuse or way to cover it up.

I AGREE that Charles, at one time or possible still currently does, run a poker workshop paying people $8 an hour to play.

Just because he HAS done this in the past, DOES THIS TRULY ELIMINATE ALL POSSIBILITIES OF HIM USING A BOT?

I SAY HELL NO!!!
Old 05-11-2007, 12:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok let's take our COMMON SENSE INTO PLAY HERE.

If you were going to play using a bot, one would want to have a backup plan. For example, a legitimate excuse or way to cover it up.

I AGREE that Charles, at one time or possible still currently does, run a poker workshop paying people $8 an hour to play.

Just because he HAS done this in the past, DOES THIS TRULY ELIMINATE ALL POSSIBILITIES OF HIM USING A BOT?

I SAY HELL NO!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

And we reach the new low in reasoning: "he's obviously done _____ to cover it up"
Old 05-11-2007, 12:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Have any of you ever met this guy? I have. Yet your all jumping down my throat.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know him personally. And your information is false and/or very outdated.
Old 05-11-2007, 12:43 AM

DW why is that so hard to believe?

The main problem here is most people saying either 1.)YES they are botting exclusively or 2.) NO they do not bot. I believe nlnut IS telling the truth. There are four guys, who play poker together every once in a while. HE IS LEAVING OUT THE PART THAT THE OTHER TIMES THESE ACCOUNTS PLAY HE RUNS THE BOTS (this is probably the case for over 95% of the time, based upon the numbers).

Read my first post before you become a basher... just because I don't have 2k posts on this site doesn't automatically mean I'm an idiot.

I just think, that there is ABSOLUTELY NO QUESTION a computer is being used, based upon the similarities of the PT STATS for the four accounts over 100k hands. Are you really that convinced that these numbers don't match?

http://img137.imagevenue.com/img.php..._122_352lo.JPG

I don't care how many standard deviations the VPIP is off...

SOMEONE do a statistical analysis on the OTHER STATS TOO.. the more improbable ones that would NEVER be so close if they were humans playing (ex: bet river stat)