Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-12-2007, 04:59 AM

Default chili poker

anyone tried them? Is their cashier/software reliable?
Old 10-12-2007, 06:33 AM

Default Re: chili poker

I did a cashout to my moneybookers a couple of times already, very fast (last time it took only an hour before it hit my MB account), don't know about other cashouts..
and as for the software its.. iPoker, don't know if you have experience with it, but it's cool, only thing I think they should implement is a way to resize the mini view tables to fill your whole screen, but for the rest, very happy with them.
Old 10-12-2007, 07:21 AM

Resize miniview to fill your screen? Somehow that sounds contradictory to me...
Old 10-12-2007, 07:35 AM

sorry what I meant was the following, I usually multitable.. and when I play 4 tables in miniview, I still have a lot of space left over on my screen, but when I multitable like 6 tables or so, it can't fit my screen nicely.. that's why I love the resizable table system from Pokerstars or Party Poker so much.. that's all
Old 10-13-2007, 12:27 PM

yes, first post, pardon my school-english.
i can recommend them. its ipokerskin (like cdpoker,titan,noble
etc.) but from my expirience (i dont know the reason) there are no accidentally sitouts. i left titan and cd because i was reconnected there about 1 time a day, tried chili for 2months now and got no reconnect at all.
competition is okay, some say its very soft but in my oppinion there are quite a few regulars beginning 0,25/0,50 who know what they are doing, but overall its very okay and not with so much swings like in fulltilt and party. players are all non-us and the playingstyle differs in my oppinion for this reason a little bit (less 3bets, even stranger shoves).
in my oppinion its not a good site for fullring sngs above 5dollar entry which are not turbo , i prefer to play the 10 and 20usd doublestack sngs when taking an outtime of the cashtables(i am a microplayer still building my bankroll up so dont know the competition above 1/2dollars) and you have sometimes to wait about 5minutes till the table is filled.
there are also no 180sngs which i loved at fulltilt, 30sngs are the max and sometimes you have to wait about 15minutes till they filled.
but overall i would really recommand this site, graphics are nice, payout is fast and reliable. in my oppinion its the best ipoker site cause they do offer a good rakebackdeal through affiliates(about 27%-35% i estimate depending on your viplevel ) and if you dont go for the rakeback (for the first 800usd deposits in 2steps you get a bonus about equal to rakeback)they have a nice frequentplayerpoint-shop with items much easier to get than in fulltilt. the shop is equal for about 15%-18% rake i estimate. one contra: there is no real convenient handhistory converter, there are 2 avaiable but its kind of unconvinient.
hope that helped.
bye
PS: i only speaking about no limit and didnt cashed out more than 300 with one withdraw