No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2006, 01:26 PM
GiantWalleye GiantWalleye is offline

Location: Up Nort, shooting at ducks
Default Re: Brandi

I had to save my first post for this thread because it is officially "the greatest internet thread on any site anywhere" I had never even heard of these forums until I saw a link to this thread from another forum. As to the thread itself, I kinda half believe what she is saying, but at the same time she sounds a bit crazy in the head and that makes me not believe alot of it. Either way I read it all and got alot of good laughs. Now my eyes hurt. Please continue with all of your rants for my entertainment. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 12-22-2006, 01:47 PM
Benjamin Benjamin is offline

[ QUOTE ]
FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno, not very well executed, IMO. Of course I considered putting some stuff in there like you did, but I decided that the song fit too well as it was.
Old 12-22-2006, 02:10 PM
sg23 sg23 is offline

Location: drinking the NL koolaid
Default kittens!

dont let this thread die...think of the kittens!
Old 12-22-2006, 03:12 PM
flight2q flight2q is offline

Location: waking up with cowboys
Default Re: Never Trust Lying Hoes

[ QUOTE ]
He has lost about 900k. In the weekend that we hung out, he lost over 200k. Also, he keeps crying (literally crying. puffy eyes. tears down his cheek kind of a thing) that Neverwin and Chantel collaborated and busted into his online account and took him for over 150k.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you lick up the tears? Was any chili involved?
Old 12-22-2006, 03:14 PM
NoMeansYes_ NoMeansYes_ is offline

Location: I love monkeys
Default Re: Newhizzle\'s FTP Stats

bump
Old 12-22-2006, 03:17 PM
Hrkac Hrkac is offline

Location: splattered on a gopher

i read this thread and now i am posting in it
Old 12-22-2006, 05:02 PM
jgunnip jgunnip is offline

Location: shipping ironman bonus medals

Brandi did you get the job?!?
Old 12-22-2006, 05:13 PM
LasVegasMichael LasVegasMichael is offline

Location: 11.5 Miles from the Strip

Entertaining while it lasted, it looks like this thread has passed on. It'll be missed.
Old 12-22-2006, 05:26 PM
MrFizzbin MrFizzbin is offline

Location: Mostly Harmless.....

He's dead Jim....

Now we'll never know what kind of toast was in brandi's toaster on XMas morning. White, Wheat, Rye, or Sourdough...
Old 12-22-2006, 05:37 PM
Spechel EDD Spechel EDD is offline

Location: crUNKviLLE

THROWING MORE FUEL ON THE FIRE

Brandi made claims of being a finalist of Miss Teen Nebraska in this thread and I didnt have [censored] to do so I emailed and asked them if it was true.

[ QUOTE ]

MYEMAIL@HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR R.COM