Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-06-2007, 10:33 PM

Default Re: Do you golf? Do you like your beverage cart girl?

im an avid golfer. having a cute beverage girl flirt or even smile when you are struggling during a round is great. heck even if you are not struggling its nice to see a cute chick because frankly you don't see too many chicks on the golf course. some basic things that stick out are to never interrupt while we are in the process of swinging a club. try to stop at least enough away from us to not distract us. always smile during a transaction, and make small talk with us, it makes us feel better. and we usually will talk about a cute beverage chick for many holes. sometimes its the highlight of our round. also, bend over alot,thats also nice [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] also, i have seen many beverage cart girls boobs, seriously. those are usually at golf outings, which almost have a bar atmosphere to them. but good times none the less. oh, and i always tip well! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 09-06-2007, 10:37 PM

Return the full amount of change immediately if they don't say otherwise and let them make the tip then.
Old 09-06-2007, 10:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Flirt a lot. This is really all you need to know. Dear god beverage cart girl is a sweet gig for cute women. $$$$$$

[/ QUOTE ]

X 10.

All you really need to do is "Hey guys, how's it going?"
Guys throw money at friendly beer cart girls.

Also, try not to ride up on a group that is putting or teeing off.

You are going to make SO much money.

Engaged at 21, eh?
True love rules...spoken from experience. Well done.
Old 09-06-2007, 10:41 PM

Yep, it's simple. Don't interrupt a shot, be happy to see them, and you will be one very popular (and hopefully well-tipped) person!
Old 09-06-2007, 10:42 PM

Unless there's some insane timing going on between the two women from OOT getting engaged at the same time, I think you guys are mistaking her for FFK.
Old 09-06-2007, 10:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Unless there's some insane timing going on between the two women from OOT getting engaged at the same time, I think you guys are mistaking her for FFK.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think some people are, and others aren't.
Old 09-06-2007, 10:44 PM

You're probably right.

Meh, true love still rules.
Old 09-06-2007, 10:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Return the full amount of change immediately if they don't say otherwise and let them make the tip then.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never waited but this is the one thing I remember.

NEVER ask "do you want change?", always say "I'll be right back with your change." They are effectively asking the same thing but the latter is so much better for tips.
Old 09-06-2007, 11:11 PM

fluffpop,

Is there some reason you cross-post all your threads here and in BBV4L? Why not Legislation too? Or maybe the Magazine forum, I hear they like golf in between obsessing about every article. Besides, if you're gonna x-post do it in the golf forum, considering the topic and all. Maybe I'm just bitter you didn't do that...

Anyway, I'm sure your course will make you go against the grain, this won't be up to you. That is, you're driving against the flow of traffic. You see more customers this way, and see them coming. I can only think of one country club in Phoenix at which they drive with the flow, per the members' request for whatever strange reason.

You'll do fine, I'm sure. I tip the crap out of the cart girls and hit on them while doing so. I struck out with both last weekend but the first one was only 20 so I was merely practicing neg hits on her to warm up for the chick on the back nine, who was 28 and hotter anyway. Didn't end well for me but whatever.

One thing I'd suggest that you totally won't get if you don't golf: don't just motor forward like a spaz. You'll piss off a lot of golfers if they're set up over a shot and you come roaring up on them like a dumbass. This isn't a regular occurrence so I suspect courses actually advise their staff to wait for the group to finish hitting before moving forward. But when it does happen it's super annoying and distracting.

By the way, I usually smuggle a handle of Jack Daniel's onto the course and either also smuggle soda too or just buy it from you. Don't take it personally. I don't feel like paying $6 for a goddamned Jack & Diet Coke.

Best of Luck. I'm sure you'll make thick bank.
Old 09-06-2007, 11:25 PM

All I care about is not interfering with my shots, so don't motor around if anybody in the near vicinity is about to hit. Other than that you really can do no wrong.