Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-09-2007, 05:42 AM

Default Problems with Betfair?

Just a quick question asking if anyone has any problems with their Betfair accounts at the moment? I've joined 15 different sites in the past year and never had a problem with money in accounts but recently Betfair has (1) Failed to credit me with a Sit n Go payment. (2) Taken off 3 payments for Sit n Go tournies I tried to enter but didn't (because it said I didn't have enough credit - when I do).

Anybody having similar problems or have had in the past?

Thanks.
Old 09-10-2007, 11:47 AM

Location: Victoria Station, third washroom along, behind the hot water pipes
Default Re: Problems with Betfair?

I did not get the winnings from a free roll about a week ago. The tournament result showed up in my account with the correct position - but with 0$ instead of 50$.

Maybe that problem was just related to the restart of the MTT in question due to some people having double chip stacks. So first MTT deleted ... second one started ==>> price money confusion?

Or they did not pay me because they wanted me to participate in the KYC process first (which was the second excuse they came up with after claiming it might take 72h for free roll winnings to show up in the account) ... dunno.

Anyways ... things sorted out and they credited my account in the meantime.

A friend of mine had a problem about two months back (multiple charges for the same SNG or MTT). That was also corrected after a call or mail.

I had an other case where a transaction was not booked during or close to a site crash ... but that was sorted out automatically after a few hours.

They do usually respond quite fast to emails if you have problems.