5 players
Converter

Stack sizes:
UTG: $45.90
CO: $24.93
Button: $48.70
Hero: $115.55
BB: $75

Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is SB with Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
3 folds, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises to $2</font>, <font color="#cc0000">BB raises to $6.5</font>, Hero calls.

Flop: 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ($13, 2 players)
Hero checks, <font color="#cc0000">BB bets $10</font>, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises all-in $109.05</font>, <font color="#cc0000">BB calls all-in $58.5</font>.

Reads and thoughts...
Ok well wut makes this interesting is...

my image is [censored]...i have been at the table 10 hands and have a vpip of 50 a pfr of 50 and infinate post flop aggression. of the 5 hands i have played i have won all 5 of the hands. none have made it to showdown. i have not called a bet yet. betting and raising in all 5 hands.

about 2 hands ago with the same villian he called my pfr then donked into me. i raised and he called. the turn came and he check called and on the river he cf. so i have sorta bullied him altho i had a big hand obv.

so thats my image. villian didnt seem solid but prolly wasnt bad. just ur typical unknown donk.

so heres my thinkin... first of all it is a blind battle which i think increases both villians 3bet range as well his call of my over bet on the flop. i didnt 4 bet because first of all i dont think i will b very far ahead of his calling range of a ultra scary 4 bet imo and if he calls it will b ultra akward on practically every flop for me and i honestly dont think i will b able to play the flop +ev at all.

so i called the 3 bet with intention of lookin to get it all in on non A,K,J flops since i had a sick image for it and if any of those hit to just play normal and prolly just nit up and give up to much aggression because of my image.

so wut do u think... at the time i could see myself gettin called by practically n e pair, a flush draw, and an unlikely straight draw or possibly even AK or sumtin retarted. like or dislike and why please
Old 10-03-2007, 10:07 PM

Default Re: I has an image so imma play QQ different

Why is your post so long? You have QQ in BvB on a flop that makes a lot of second best hands. Get it in preflop or flop.
Old 10-03-2007, 10:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
at the time i could see myself gettin called by practically n e pair, a flush draw, and an unlikely straight draw or possibly even AK or sumtin retarted.

[/ QUOTE ]

Take out the straight draw from his 3-bet range and you're in deep trouble: JJ+, AKh, AQh, *maybe* 99 (exlcude QQ to make things easier). Out of these six hands you're beat by half of them and two of them have decent outs to beat you.

I think this spot is better for a float rather than a crush-the-cbettor-on-the-flop move.

Pilket*

*Disclaimer: I'm currently playing $2NL, take it as you will.
Old 10-03-2007, 10:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why is your post so long? You have QQ in BvB on a flop that makes a lot of second best hands. Get it in preflop or flop.

[/ QUOTE ]stacking off on the flop with one pair hands 150bbs deep is not and SHOULD not be standard. maybe u should rethink some things and not waste time making worthless posts.

wut range do u put him on that makes this a turbo insta shove
Old 10-03-2007, 10:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
at the time i could see myself gettin called by practically n e pair, a flush draw, and an unlikely straight draw or possibly even AK or sumtin retarted.

[/ QUOTE ]

Take out the straight draw from his 3-bet range and you're in deep trouble: JJ+, AKh, AQh, *maybe* 99 (exlcude QQ to make things easier). Out of these six hands you're beat by half of them and two of them have decent outs to beat you.

I think this spot is better for a float rather than a crush-the-cbettor-on-the-flop move.

Pilket*

[/ QUOTE ]i think ur range is deffinatly too tight. he can have some SCs such as 98s or T9s as well as TT. prolly some other random hands
Old 10-03-2007, 10:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pilket*

[/ QUOTE ]i think ur range is deffinatly too tight. he can have some SCs such as 98s or T9s as well as TT. prolly some other random hands

[/ QUOTE ]

Increasing my range-reads on him here makes me feel like this is still a pretty thin push. However, aggression is the better part of valour and the image he'd have would be crazy if he took it down... This might be above my level of thinking.

Pilket
Old 10-03-2007, 10:25 PM

150BB isn't *that* deep and it's BvB. He could have suited connectors with 9s or flush draws, A9s, A9o if he thinks you're that aggressive, TT, JJ, paint flush draws, suited Aces flush draws.
Old 10-03-2007, 10:34 PM

Kaz, you should have left off the "villain calls" part of your post. You'd get much better responses and ranges if people didn't know.

I don't think it's horrible, as with the image you might get looked up more often by hands you have dominated -- just be ready for the smackdown if you're wrong.

I think I prefer a 4 bet pf considering stacks. It's one I think you can lay down if pushed. Protects your hand when ahead, because a bunch of villain's range is AK, and when it's not you may be laying down the best hand oop on flops with an A or a K.
Old 10-03-2007, 10:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Kaz, you should have left off the "villain calls" part of your post. You'd get much better responses and ranges if people didn't know.

[/ QUOTE ] wow i clearly suck at posting and am a newb. but meh it doesnt really matter to much. im not really doin it for FE tbh. i dont think a better hand ever folds. so meh w/e
Old 10-20-2007, 10:16 PM

meh, okay. just put in a normal raise though, no need to put in an overbet.