Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-23-2007, 12:17 AM

Default Re: UFC 76

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
just my opinion, but i think tavares should be the slight favorite vs. tyson. also lol @ couture saying griffin wins all 3 rounds.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT
Old 09-23-2007, 12:21 AM

********Spoiler**********

Forrest/Shogun - What an unbelievable fight!!!!!111eleven God, that was so spectacular. Best fight I've seen in a long time. WOwowowow. Randy Couture has a hell of a lucrative future picking fights if he ever wants it [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 09-23-2007, 12:56 AM

Chuck Lidell v Keith Jardine fight

God, Jardine looks crazy he's so herky jerky when he's fighting. That's gotta make the timing a little difficult. Round 1 - Chuck lands a few more punches, does more damage. Jardine is beating the [censored] out of Chuck's lead leg and left side. If the fight goes very long this is gonna be a real problem. Round 2 - holy [censored]. Jardine drops Chuck!! Chuck does a little damage to Jardine's face but Chuck's side is absolutely raw and he's moving slower on that beaten left leg. Jardine's gameplan seems to be working. Jardine definitely takes round 2, looking better the later the round goes. Round 3 - Chuck just isn't landing much of anything. Jardine is staying patient and utilizing leg and body kicks to keep chuck off balance. Definitely out punching Chuck. Jardine is winded, badly winded. Can he hold on? OMG!!?!?? Absolutely incredible.
Old 09-23-2007, 01:12 AM

Went 2-0 good job everyone that bet on Tyson and Fitch
Old 09-23-2007, 01:15 AM

ship it with forrest....I wish I wasnt a Lidell fan I would have made like 1600 tonight...
Old 09-23-2007, 01:28 AM

lol nice call on forest I just couldnt pull the trigger on that one
Old 09-23-2007, 01:48 AM

Like I said earlier in this thread if someone thinks there is value in a fight and don't bet it because of likes or dislikes they are holding thereself back. Regardless if someone is a pro poker player who makes $300 an hour or if they are just a small bettor. Can't believe people actually want to argue that [censored]. LOL.
Old 09-23-2007, 02:02 AM

Talk about an ironic title for the event.

I hope they call an upcoming event "UFC XX: Decision", so 4/5 won't go the distance.
Old 09-23-2007, 02:12 AM

HAHAHAHAHA

I WAS MOCKED FOR PICKING FORREST

BOOOOOOOOOOOOYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Note: I haven't actually seen the fights yet [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
was occupied tonight. The recap i read said pretty much 30-27 griffin, and he got his sub in the last minute of a fight he dominated. I'm basking in sweet victory for this one. And also looking for a place to watch it online fo free.
Old 09-23-2007, 02:43 AM

dominated is a bit of a stretch, i think shogun was winning the first half of the fight, but from the mid 2nd round on shogun basically demonstrated the definition of the term "gassed," he pretty much looked like he was moving in slow motion

i don't think there is any doubt in anyone's mind that forrest trained harder and wanted this win more than his opponent

one of my first thoughts after this fight was wondering just how much value there is in seeing fighters train firsthand, i couldn't help thinking about how confident performify was in houston alexander after seeing him in person before his last fight and comparing that to the rumors that shogun appeared out of shape coming in to this fight