Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Does the idea of a week-long "medium" game interest you / have merit?
Yes 21 70.00%
No 9 30.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-12-2007, 10:30 AM

Default Re: any Big Brother fans out there?

I don't understand why people are pulling for Zach. He played possum for most of the game, that's such a cowardly way to play
Old 09-12-2007, 10:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't understand why people are pulling for Zach. He played possum for most of the game, that's such a cowardly way to play

[/ QUOTE ]

Because Dick and Danielle are vile nasty people?
Old 09-12-2007, 10:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't fully agree with this. Certainly the results of his "gameplay" resulted in it looking like he did, but the poor guy was basically ostricized by EVERYONE in the house from week 1 until people started needing his vote in the last few weeks. And it's not like he didn't try to get in with anyone, he pestered people nonstop trying to "fit in" and be part of ANYTHING in the house, and people didn;t let him. They just rolled their eyes and ignored him. All of a sudden you get down to 5-6 people and by luck he starts winning stuff, comes out of nowhere and it looks like he sat back and did nothing all game, but only because everyone LET him and in fact ENCOURAGED him to do so.
Now they will pay when (if) he makes the finaly 2 and wins, because he hasn;t pissed anyone off in the house.

Not the ideal strategy to be sure, but I don;t think it was his strategy at all, he genuinely tried to be involved in the game.

Go zach!
Old 09-12-2007, 01:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I still don't get why it's a bad way, though. It worked for him, and even though everyone talked about booting him every single week, he was never all that close to going home. He won HoH's when he needed them the most, and he made a makeshift alliance with the Douchebags that he turned on when he felt he needed to do so (and though some people say he should have turned on them a week earlier, that actually would have hurt him since Eric would have beat him in the final two).
Old 09-12-2007, 03:05 PM

Staying under the radar early is a perfect strategy. It keeps a target off your back. People who start scheming, targeting others, and making big moves early always face serious retaliation and a tougher road ahead.

Floating early wins these games. Look at the history of BB or even Survivor.
Old 09-12-2007, 03:40 PM

Yeah, floating to the end and not stepping on people's toes isn't a bad strategy. Zach has won the competitions when he needed them. Instead of aligning with bigger physical threats early in the game, everyone got rid of them leaving Zach as the favorite in every physical competition. He didn't have the security of an alliance every week and it's not like he did absolutely nothing to stay off the block. Dick, and to a lesser extent Daniele, have rubbed a lot of people the wrong way. This is why I think Zach has a shot against one of them in the final 2. In this case, the winner might not be who played the best game, but who is the least despicable.
Old 09-12-2007, 03:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Staying under the radar early is a perfect strategy. It keeps a target off your back. People who start scheming, targeting others, and making big moves early always face serious retaliation and a tougher road ahead.

Floating early wins these games. Look at the history of BB or even Survivor.

[/ QUOTE ]

AGREED.
Old 09-12-2007, 03:59 PM

Zach played a great game. He waited till the blinds went up to make his moves, why bother risking anything in the early weeks by putting a huge target on your back? Zach was on the block once, and would have been taken off if Eric wasn't playing for America. He still came out untouched.

Zach was the underdog the entire game and now he has a legit chance to win. Go Zach go!
Old 09-12-2007, 04:48 PM

So..

did anyone get Zach on BoDog at 9-1 last week?

Because all of a sudden things have fallen perfectly for him...
Old 09-12-2007, 05:46 PM

Okay I think I now understand why Zach didn't use the veto and doublecross the Donatos when he had the chance to evict Dani. I think in his mind if he made it to the final 3 he might have a chance to win the money if he's up against Dick or Dani. The house genuinely dislike D&D and it would take a lot for them to give them their votes for half a million dollars, even though everyone says they would vote for best player.

Zach is winning the competitions when it counts so now the jury can't really say he floated all the way. He did win competitions when it mattered and was the only one able to finally step up to the donatos.

As happy as I am that the panty muncher perv won the first leg, the only competition that matters is the final comp which is always a question comp. Dick is most likely going to throw the 2nd comp to Dani because Dani will have a better chance against Zach at the end.

I was hoping all this time that Zach really is an intelligent player and was just acting dumb all this time. Nice to see him step up out of nowhere. However watching the last veto comp where Dani won, it was clear that Zach isn't really a bright cookie. It was really hard to watch as the only person who really had a clue how to win it was Dani. I'm really hoping Zach pulls through and wins the last comp but I wouldn't put money on it.

Go Zach go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1