Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > High Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-29-2006, 06:06 AM

Default Where are last year\'s Party 10/20 NL pros?

I don't see many of last year's 10/20 NL pro's from Party around anymore - where are BBuddy, GnightMoon, AliKings/Kristelita, CB_22, dbw99, pit540 etc etc?
Have they found greener pastures, changed their names, retired to play golf? Or has the 10/20 game gotten too tough to make it worthwhile?
Old 04-29-2006, 06:07 AM

Default Re: Where are last year\'s Party 10/20 NL pros?

I still see B Buddy around a fair amount.
Old 04-29-2006, 06:16 AM

You do know you can change your screenname every 6 months right?
Old 04-29-2006, 06:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I'm quite aware of that.

Are you even responding to me? Because the OP mentioned this and my statement has little to do with it.
Old 04-29-2006, 06:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you even responding to me? Because the OP mentioned this and my statement has little to do with it.

[/ QUOTE ]

To OP. I thought it would be obvious that I just used quick reply..
Old 04-29-2006, 06:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well aware of that, do it myself. However the new big winners seem to have different stats (I datamine obsessively).
Old 04-29-2006, 07:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
AliKings/Kristelita

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't call that abusive bastard a pro, although he is certainly a winning player. But he's just a no-game set farmer who has to have total idiots to pay him off. I think I saw the Kristelita account on a table recently when I looked through the table lists. My favorite play with him when sitting 1 or 2 to the left of him is for him to open raise on the button with like 44/55 and call with something like T9s in the blind and hit top or middle pair with no A or K on the flop, and then check/call him down to the river, because he won't ever let off the gas then when he doesn't make a set, and the same often with AK. And of course I loved how he'd bitch in the chat box and call me a fish after I drug the pot.
Old 04-29-2006, 07:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
AliKings/Kristelita

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't call that abusive bastard a pro, although he is certainly a winning player. But he's just a no-game set farmer who has to have total idiots to pay him off. I think I saw the Kristelita account on a table recently when I looked through the table lists. My favorite play with him when sitting 1 or 2 to the left of him is for him to open raise on the button with like 44/55 and call with something like T9s in the blind and hit top or middle pair with no A or K on the flop, and then check/call him down to the river, because he won't ever let off the gas then when he doesn't make a set, and the same often with AK. And of course I loved how he'd bitch in the chat box and call me a fish after I drug the pot.

[/ QUOTE ]he cleans up the 25/50 and 50/100 games now. I think he's made a little over 1M in the past year. He's about 22 yrs old and just started a business with his poker profits and bought his own house with poker profits. He's opened up his game a bunch from what I can tell.
Old 04-29-2006, 08:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
AliKings/Kristelita

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]he cleans up the 25/50 and 50/100 games now. I think he's made a little over 1M in the past year. He's about 22 yrs old and just started a business with his poker profits and bought his own house with poker profits. He's opened up his game a bunch from what I can tell.

[/ QUOTE ]

Would that be at UB? I thought it might be the same person; where did you hear this as a matter of interest?
Old 04-29-2006, 08:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

To OP. I thought it would be obvious that I just used quick reply..

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what I thought, but I was confused because the OP mentioned name change as a possibility.

zeebo,

What is the UB name of that player? Or is he winning on PokerRoom or Prima?