Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Omaha High
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-22-2007, 03:28 PM

Default Re: ******** November Omaha Low Content Thread ********

so i have some 11K hands with good profits from PLO20 to PLO200, will i get a lot of feedback if i post my PT-stats here?

ran a lil bad in the and lost for example 2 300 euro pots, maybe i will make 10K hand sat PLO100 before i post since thats my main level.

really wanted to make 20bb/100 and was un til the end now jsut 17 [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

and damn was up the few hands i played at PLO200 til i floppet topset with AAxx bet every street and get sucke dout on river for 300 euro with 7euro to play for on the river [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

what do u think these stakes are maximally beaten for?

i ahve good rakebackdeal im happy for since i raked away about 25% of my profits [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

but omaha si fun and will definitely be my maingame from now on.

will post more hands and hope to get more activity on this forum.
Old 11-22-2007, 03:31 PM

where do you egt that program? does it go though asll your allinhands in pokertracker or how does it work?

i eman such a graph might not tell th whole truth anyway since a very aggressive player in omaha playign the doyle brunson-NL-style could potentially be a winner even though getting his money in alittle behind when they do go in?
Old 11-22-2007, 03:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'll be the first to admit that i don't know nearly enough about the program to draw any conclusions, but looking at it as a reasonably educated mathematical / statistical businessperson, it looks like you started playing different (tilty?) poker around hand 7k.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think this is necessarily true. What you see there could easily be explained by the random ordering of results.
Old 11-22-2007, 04:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
so i have some 11K hands with good profits from PLO20 to PLO200, will i get a lot of feedback if i post my PT-stats here?

ran a lil bad in the and lost for example 2 300 euro pots, maybe i will make 10K hand sat PLO100 before i post since thats my main level.

really wanted to make 20bb/100 and was un til the end now jsut 17 [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

and damn was up the few hands i played at PLO200 til i floppet topset with AAxx bet every street and get sucke dout on river for 300 euro with 7euro to play for on the river [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

i ahve good rakebackdeal im happy for since i raked away about 25% of my profits [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you have a wake up call coming. It may be (and hope) I'm wrong. You probably ran really good your first 10K hands.
Old 11-22-2007, 05:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you have a wake up call coming. It may be (and hope) I'm wrong. You probably ran really good your first 10K hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

youre wrong. the games are ultrasoft, way softer than similar stakes at holdem.
Old 11-22-2007, 05:29 PM

Where do you play with euros?
Old 11-22-2007, 05:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

youre wrong. the games are ultrasoft, way softer than similar stakes at holdem.

[/ QUOTE ]

From the tone of most of your posts you seem to be unrealistic to me, that's all. Soft games mean nothing. Softest game Party 25PLO is where I had my worst downswing. I ran at 20 PTBB/100 my first 15K hands. Post your graphs from Tracker/PokerEV. I'd be really interested to see them.

I hope you keep crushing games in the mean time. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-22-2007, 06:03 PM

the tone of hich posts?
the ones in this thread?

i dont see why 20big blinds, not pokertracker big blinds si unreasonable and ofc soft games means everything...
Old 11-22-2007, 06:13 PM

Yeah, 20bb/100 (10PTBB/100) is sustainable long-term for a good player if the games are soft enough. I've got over 50K hands at 0.50/1 and below and I'm averaging 27.8bb/100.

PTBB is usually the standard on this forum though and while you can easily hit 20 PTBB/100 for 10K hands or so if you're running well, I don't think that can be sustainable.
Old 11-22-2007, 06:43 PM

ok then i wille exprss in PTBB form now on.

my goal was 10PTBB which i held for 7K hands and im now at 8.5PTBB/100hands after about 10K.