Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-26-2007, 11:06 AM

Default What\'s my best play? Neteller question

So, I have a reasonably small transfer ($600) that I started on Jan 16th. I've finally gotten an answer from neteller on this, but I don't know how best to proceed. What's everyone else doing? What's the best move here?

Here's the Neteller email.
[ QUOTE ]

At this time, our ability to provide US members with withdrawals is significantly reduced. We assure you that restoring withdrawal options for you is our top priority. In the meantime, your funds continue to be safely maintained in trust on your behalf.

Unfortunately, we cannot determine how long it will take to restore our withdrawal systems, but will advise you of any changes at updates.neteller.com.

If you would like to withdraw your funds via cheque, please be aware that NETELLER can no longer process Express Cheque deliveries and cheques sent via Standard Mail may take up to 6-8 weeks to be delivered

Another withdrawal option is the NETELLER card, which you can apply for online, in your NETELLER account. At this time, this is the fastest withdrawal option.

If you still would like to cancel your EFT withdrawal, please advise and we may decline it for you.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 01-26-2007, 11:11 AM

Default Re: What\'s my best play? Neteller question

Get the EFT cancelled and request the card. For some reason, I would feel better waiting for the card seeing the money in my account, rather than waiting for the EFT with the "location" of my money up in limbo.
Old 01-26-2007, 11:14 AM

Default Re: What\'s my best play? Neteller question

[ QUOTE ]
Get the EFT cancelled and request the card.

[/ QUOTE ]

Neteller is no longer processing EFTs. This is the only way to get your money.

I tried making a thread last night to get the word out, but apparently the mods thought it was cluttering the forums so it got locked.