Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > About the Forums
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-10-2007, 01:29 PM

Default Re: Tub status?

Tuw,

details of diet?

Also, did you decide to go on a diet after seeing pictures of yourself (and everyone calling you a huge lard ass) in the get together thread?
Old 10-10-2007, 01:34 PM

kipin,

No, I went back to Iowa for a funeral in July. When I came back my mother called and said that she and my brother were conferring about my weight and were concerned about that and my "love of cheese fries". Ouch.

Then a friend of mine's father just got back from his summer in Seattle and called me out of the blue for breakfast. He said they flew his wife's personal trainer up there for a visit (we belong to the same gym) and she commented on my weight too. So he decided that we would pressure each other to succeed as he wants to lose 20-30 lbs as well.

But yeah, I did look uh bigger than I feel in those pics though.
Old 10-10-2007, 01:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
kipin,

No, I went back to Iowa for a funeral in July. When I came back my mother called and said that she and my brother were conferring about my weight and were concerned about that and my "love of cheese fries". Ouch.

Then a friend of mine's father just got back from his summer in Seattle and called me out of the blue for breakfast. He said they flew his wife's personal trainer up there for a visit (we belong to the same gym) and she commented on my weight too. So he decided that we would pressure each other to succeed as he wants to lose 20-30 lbs as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, you're saying that you've become the new Dids?

Also - I've allowed myself to creep up to 185, so I'm intent on getting back to 170 in 8 weeks. Wanna race?
Old 10-10-2007, 01:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
kipin,

[/ QUOTE ]

So, you're saying that you've become the new Dids?

[/ QUOTE ]

More rangs and food pics please.
Old 10-10-2007, 01:59 PM

I feel like I have recently put on some pounds.

People I havn't seen in months no longer comment about "Oh wow, you look like you have lost a lot of weight!"

I am going on a healthy diet for myself. I just went to the grocery store and stocked up on a bunch of healthy food: apples, carrots, celery, broccoli, cous cous, yogurt, cottage cheese.

Hopefully I can drop some more pounds by adding regular exercise into the equation when my back gets well enough for me to start running again.

I hate being a lard ass!

I'm also going to try and take at least a month off from fast food which I have been eating way too much of recently.

/End health and fitness rant
Old 10-10-2007, 02:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]

PS: DUDE... no comment on the location? I did that for you and Meghan.

[/ QUOTE ]

didn't catch it till just now :P I'm sorry I dont monitor your every waking 2p2 movement . I will do a better job
Old 10-10-2007, 02:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I feel like I have recently put on some pounds.

People I havn't seen in months no longer comment about "Oh wow, you look like you have lost a lot of weight!"

I am going on a healthy diet for myself. I just went to the grocery store and stocked up on a bunch of healthy food: apples, carrots, celery, broccoli, cous cous, yogurt, cottage cheese.

Hopefully I can drop some more pounds by adding regular exercise into the equation when my back gets well enough for me to start running again.

I hate being a lard ass!

I'm also going to try and take at least a month off from fast food which I have been eating way too much of recently.

/End health and fitness rant

[/ QUOTE ]

You should join noon's fit up for vegas slores in january program!
Old 10-10-2007, 02:21 PM

tud, do u weigh more than dids now?? fatty nt already passed him...now another mod possibly?? what has the world come to??
Old 10-10-2007, 02:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
tud, do u weigh more than dids now?? fatty nt already passed him...now another mod possibly?? what has the world come to??

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? NT! packed on that much? He was a big guy 9 months ago, but I dont think he weighed more than 220. NT! needs the sex diet, screw your brains out, sweat like a pig, and have no time to eat. It worked for me when i was young, thats how I kept slim.
Old 10-10-2007, 02:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? NT! packed on that much? He was a big guy 9 months ago, but I dont think he weighed more than 220. NT! needs the sex diet, screw your brains out, sweat like a pig, and have no time to eat. It worked for me when i was young, thats how I kept slim.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dids is 218.