Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Should scum thread titles be allowed?
Yes 27 35.53%
No 17 22.37%
Pokeraddict should use his best judgement 32 42.11%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-03-2007, 04:39 PM

Default Re: PokerPad - AHK hotkey script

[ QUOTE ]
I just recently bought a logitech dual action controller to use with this script.

[/ QUOTE ]Ahh, well I can't really help with any controller issues as I don't have one to work with.
Old 10-04-2007, 09:00 PM

The Poker Stars implementation is now complete. All hotkeys are supported for Poker Stars except the All In*** hotkey.

Download: http://www.autohotkey.net/~Xander/PokerPad/
Old 10-04-2007, 10:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
(and would love to see it for iPoker, Party etc)

[/ QUOTE ]I will do iPoker first as there is also another request for it. General question though, are the buttons in the same place and the same size for all sites? I only have Titan.
Old 10-04-2007, 11:06 PM

I think they are because the ipoker mod program works on all of them (it's called ibolide)

2 questions I had also, are all the keys re-assignable to what you want them to be and will this work the same on a usb numpad? I have one for my laptop.
Old 10-05-2007, 12:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
are all the keys re-assignable to what you want them to be

[/ QUOTE ]In version 0.02, the keys can be reassigned by modifying the Hotkey_Init() function in the source code.
A GUI is planned for a future release to make hotkey reassignments much more easy and will allow reassignments with the compiled version.

[ QUOTE ]
and will this work the same on a usb numpad? I have one for my laptop.

[/ QUOTE ]I do not know. It would be best to try out the hotkeys at a play money table, first to make sure they do what they say they are suppose to do and to make sure your keyboard is supported.
As far as I know, keyboards are pretty standard so checking if your keyboard is supported shouldn't be an issue.
Old 10-05-2007, 12:58 AM

@ Xanderz:

A few thoughts, far too tired to comment properly at this time of day. Hopefully will elaborate tomorrow.

a) Impressive Stars OCR code. Don't fully comprehend it yet myself, but looks solid. Good job.

b) Use of GoSub... WTF?

c) GPL - not so sure - be careful not to try and subvert any of the Free code already posted here, which leads to:

d) Are you aware that several Free (or not quite free) softwares/scripts to do this functions are available on this board already? While your code is very interesting and I certainly would not wish to discourage a new and obviously competant poster - I would like to gently suggest time may be better spent coding programs not already provided, or if you would rather, contributing to the already existing Free projects?

e) Your pot calculations when > or < 1xpot are incorrect on Full Tilt - I've not checked Stars yet, as I don't understand it yet.

You are doing pot * 0.75, or in my terms pot * fraction, for example.

Correct would be ((pot + call + hero_bet)* (fraction) )+ call

I believe - although I think hero_bet is irrelevant i.e. 0 for FullTilt and PokerStars.

dave.
Old 10-05-2007, 01:00 AM

@ other posters in this thread:

Did you not know you can do exactly this for many many sites using TableNavigator and BetPot, and have been able to for some quite large time period measured in Years?
Old 10-05-2007, 01:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
@ other posters in this thread:

Did you not know you can do exactly this for many many sites using TableNavigator and BetPot, and have been able to for some quite large time period measured in Years?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea but this looks like a great all in one for all the necessities (reloads, bet pot and shortcuts like fold to any bet etc). The less scripts I have to have running the better personally. Navigator will still be useful in combination with this though for getting attention to the active table.
Old 10-05-2007, 01:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
a) Impressive Stars OCR code. Don't fully comprehend it yet myself, but looks solid. Good job.

[/ QUOTE ]Thanks. It is based off of code I wrote in Java quite some time ago. I was originally calling the Java code through a Run command but found that there was considerable lag loading java everytime. (I don't know how to load a Java app and leave it running while communicating back and forth between AHK and Java). Instead of doing that, I figured 100% AHK code would be better anyway.
[ QUOTE ]
b) Use of GoSub... WTF?

[/ QUOTE ]For speed.
[ QUOTE ]
d) Are you aware that several Free (or not quite free) softwares/scripts to do this functions are available on this board already?

[/ QUOTE ]They aren't configurable to my liking [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Seriously though, I believe there are a few hotkeys that aren't available in other scripts, or I haven't seen them anyway. I've been using my own hotkeys for some time, just recently posted them online to share with friends, figured I'd share with strangers too.
[ QUOTE ]
I would like to gently suggest time may be better spent coding programs not already provided, or if you would rather, contributing to the already existing Free projects?

[/ QUOTE ]I will gladly help with anything. You can also find me at the AHK forums.

[ QUOTE ]
Your pot calculations when > or < 1xpot are incorrect on Full Tilt - I've not checked Stars yet, as I don't understand it yet.

You are doing pot * 0.75, or in my terms pot * fraction, for example.
Correct would be ((pot + call + hero_bet)* (fraction) )+ call

[/ QUOTE ]In the full tilt function, the pot should be what you are calling pot + call + hero_bet I believe. Anyway, I will check up on the correct calculation tomorrow.
Old 10-05-2007, 01:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
c) GPL - not so sure - be careful not to try and subvert any of the Free code already posted here, which leads to:

[/ QUOTE ] I missed this the first time. I am not sure what you mean here? Everything in my code has been developed independent of any other code. I use the license so that the code can't be put into proprietary software.