Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-24-2007, 12:35 AM

Default Re: The mark of the douchebag

Nothing's going to be foolproof, because you have to adjust for irony sometimes. But driving a Hummer is a pretty good indicator. So are cornrows on white guys.
Old 08-24-2007, 12:36 AM

how do you make it through an entire day without blowing out a blood vessel in your forehead?

you realize that you didn't actually list a SINGLE thing that has any effect on you? I could see a thread bitching about the way people drive or people's manner of standing in line to purchase groceries. but like... a tshirt or a sticker on a car or a TAG ON A GOLF BAG?!?!

serrriously
Old 08-24-2007, 12:40 AM

How does what people wear and put on their cars or golf bags affect you at all? Wipe the sand out man.
Old 08-24-2007, 12:41 AM

When someone takes a picture you make a weird hand sign and or do the kissy face thing
Old 08-24-2007, 12:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Low to medium level businessmen (using the term loosely) who wear french cuffs or white cuffs/collar on a colored/striped shirt as part of their business casual wardrobe. I've yet to come across someone who dresses like this who isn't a big douche.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is an excellent one, especially considering that car salesmen and financial planners have to be the #1 and #2 purchasers of said attire.

[ QUOTE ]
So are cornrows on white guys.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice pick.
Old 08-24-2007, 12:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
how do you make it through an entire day without blowing out a blood vessel in your forehead?

you realize that you didn't actually list a SINGLE thing that has any effect on you? I could see a thread bitching about the way people drive or people's manner of standing in line to purchase groceries. but like... a tshirt or a sticker on a car or a TAG ON A GOLF BAG?!?!

serrriously

[/ QUOTE ]

Where did I say it affects me or upsets me? I see it, note the douchebaggery and move on. Your punctuation on the last sentence is more upset than I am about douchebags. You should try some St. John's Wort to calm down.
Old 08-24-2007, 12:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
edit: especially your last one, about wearing a previous year's t-shirt to this year's event. wtf? How uptight are you?

[/ QUOTE ]

That's pretty much the most foolproof one. You should stop doing that.

[/ QUOTE ]
I've never done that. I just don't see what the big deal is. Someone wants to show that they went last year, had fun, support it, whatever. Douchebaggy? Um................
Old 08-24-2007, 12:52 AM

I'd say a chain around your neck is a pretty good indicator that you're a d-bag.

A white hat and pink polo at the same time is 100% fullproof.
Old 08-24-2007, 12:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]

serrriously

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah I mean if someone has 20 items in the express lane where it says you should only have 10, I think that's douchebaggy. It's a lot more douchebaggy than everything on the list combined * guids

BADDA CHING

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 08-24-2007, 12:54 AM

I think you are being a little harsh here Kot,

The shirt thing I kinda get... you are saying "look at me... I'm a regular here"

I never even noticed the stickers.... just initials on a sticker do not interest me at all, and I never paid that much attention to them.

I too have played nice courses... Whistling Straights, TPC Jasna Palana, Pine Meadow, Black Wolf Run.... never really concerned with the tags.... not even sure if there are any on my bag now. If they are, I sure didn't leave them there to tick you off and make you consider me a douche.

I can see if you would have said leaving a seasons worth of ski lift passes on your ski jacket, but golf tags?

The liscense plate, meh.... I put anything on except for the dealer free advertisement freebies when you buy a car.

I never really looked at what d-bags have in common... I just know em when I see em.